1. Trades Center, west side of Route 231. A plan for a gas station, a 3,044-square-foot convenience store and a 8,775-square-foot, two-phase commercial building on 12.38 acres.
2. Gallahan's Choice, German Chapel Road. A plan to subdivide 55.92 acres for a 26-lot subdivision.
3. Calvert Gateway, phase three, Route 4 and Ward Road. A plan for three commercial lots on 11.23 acres.
4. Sunderland Business Center, northeast intersection of Route 2 and Dalrymple Road. A plan for a 17,040-square-foot retail center on 2.35 acres.
Chesapeake Beach Area
5. Richfield Station, Greenspring Court. Permits to construct 13 single-family dwellings.
6. Calvert Marina, Oyster Bay Place. A permit to build 12-unit residential condominiums.
7. Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative, 11231 Southern Maryland Blvd. A permit to construct a control building and substation.
Prince Frederick Area
8. PF Lodging LLC, 75 Sherry Lane. A permit for a 57,198-square-foot, 87-unit, four-story Springhill Suite Hotel and parking at the Westlake North subdivision.
9. Westlake North LLC, Sherry Lane. A permit for a 7,875-square-foot office building.
-- Compiled by BONNIE SMITH