Fairfax County Crime Solvers is seeking assistance in identifying whoever is responsible for damaging the windows of numerous schools, vehicles, a home and a vending machine in the Cardinal Forest area. The following incidents are believed to be related:
* May 13 -- Three vehicles in the 8400 block of Fenwood Drive and 8400 block of Oakford Drive were damaged.
* May 29 -- A home in the 8300 block of Carrleigh Parkway was damaged. Several windows at Washington Irving Middle School were damaged.
* May 30 -- Several windows at Keene Mill Elementary School were damaged.
* June 3 -- Several windows at Cardinal Forest Elementary School were damaged, along with school bus windows.
* June 4 -- A recreational vehicle parked in the 8400 block of Oakford Drive was damaged.
* June 5 -- A window of a vehicle parked in the 7700 block of Carrleigh Parkway was damaged.
Marbles were used to break the glass in all the incidents, police say. Anyone with information is asked to call Fairfax County Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS. A $100 to $1,000 reward will be paid for information that leads to an arrest. Callers do not have to give their names or appear in court.