Health Connections' mobile outreach center has scheduled visits throughout St. Mary's County during the summer. The unit offers health screenings and information on wellness and disease prevention and on services from St. Mary's Hospital, the county Health Department and the county Department of Social Services.
Call Health Connections at 301-475-6019 for times that the mobile unit will be at each location or for more information.
California, Hollywood, Lexington Park and Great Mills
* Eckerd Pharmacy, Aug. 2
* Giant grocery, California, Aug. 19
* Lexington Park library, Aug. 17
* McKay's Food and Drug, Wildewood, Aug. 4
* McKay's Food and Drug, Great Mills, Aug. 15
* Peggs Road Senior Apartments, tomorrow and Aug. 8
Callaway and Valley Lee
* Ladies Workout Express, Aug. 12
Charlotte Hall, Mechanicsville And Avenue
* McKay's Food and Drug, Thursday and Aug. 18
* Charlotte Hall library, Tuesday and Aug. 16
* Charlotte Hall Farmers Market, July 27 and Aug. 24
* Catholic Charities, July 27 and Aug. 24.
* CVS Pharmacy, Aug. 1
* College of Southern Maryland, Aug. 10
* Leonardtown library, Aug. 5
* Leonardtown Square, Aug. 10
* Mattingly Foods, July 28 and Aug. 25
* World Gym, Aug. 5
* American Legion, Aug. 3
* Raley's Marketplace, Aug. 3
To propose a business, school or community event as a site for the mobile outreach center, call 301-475-6195.