1. Landfill. Capitol Heights-based Prince George's County Landfill LLC. Special exception application for a landfill on 776 acres on both sides of Gardner Road, south of Route 373, Accokeek.
2. Subdivision. College Park-based DASC LLC. Comprehensive design plan for 3,136 single-family, townhouse and multifamily residential units on 758 acres on the south side of Westphalia Road, approximately 3,000 feet east of Pennsylvania Avenue, Upper Marlboro.
3. Townhouses and condominiums. Arlington-based Eakin-Youngentob Associates. Site plan for 151 townhouses and condominiums on 6.8 acres on the east side of Baltimore Avenue, south of Madison Street, Hyattsville.
4. Printing facility. Gaithersburg-based Post-Newsweek Media Inc. Site plan for a 92,213-square-foot printing facility along the east side of Virginia Manor Road just south of Van Dusen Road, Beltsville.
5. Restaurant. Orlando-based GMRI Inc. Site plan for a 7,685-square-foot Olive Garden restaurant in the northwest quadrant of East West Highway and Belcrest Road at the Mall at Prince George's, Hyattsville.
6. Hotel and convention center. Framingham, Mass.-based Perini/Tompkins Joint Venture. Building permit for Gaylord Entertainment's $75 million, 1,500-room hotel and 400,000-square-foot convention center at National Harbor, on Waterfront Street (a new street south of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge along the Potomac River), Oxon Hill.
7. Bank. Hunt Valley, Md.-based Highbridge Commercial. Building permit application for a Chevy Chase Bank branch as part of a new shopping center at 6101 Highbridge Rd., on the north side of Route 450, Bowie.
8. Gas station. Natick, Mass.-based BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. Gas station on 11.4 acres in the northeast quadrant of the intersection of Ballpark and Governors Bridge roads, Bowie.
9. Shopping center. Rockville-based Zimmer Development Co. Comprehensive design plan for a 115,000-square-foot shopping center in the southwest corner of Chadds Ford Drive and Route 301, Brandywine.
10. Condominiums and townhouses. Largo Metro LLC of Greenbelt. Rezoning application (to allow residential use instead of commercial) for 594 condominium and townhouse units on 18 acres in the northwest corner of Central Avenue and Landover Road, Largo.
11. Houses. Silver Spring-based Bond Mill LLC. Site plan for 28 single-family lots on 20.7 acres on the east side of Bond Mill Road, south of Brooklyn Bridge Road, Laurel.
12. Townhouses. Annapolis-based Stavrou Construction Co. Building permits for 30 townhouses on Wright Place and other streets in Cameron Grove on the south side of Central Avenue, west of Church Road, Largo.
13. Houses. Crofton-based Charleston Homes. Building permits for 11 single-family homes on Broken Lane Court in Indian Ridge, north of Floral Park Road off Thrift Road, Clinton.
-- Compiled by LISA MARTIN