Building Permits Issued
1. National Business Park, 304 Carina Rd., Annapolis Junction. To NBP 304 LLC for tenant fit-outs in Suites 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500, $1 million each. 135 National Business Pkwy., Annapolis Junction. To NBP-IV LLC for a fit-out for tenant Impact Science in Suite 216A, $80,000. To NBP-IV LLC to modify paint, partitions, ceilings, doors and floors for Impact Science in Suite 200, $100,000.
2. Lothian, 968 Lower Pindell Rd., Lothian. $350,000. To Capital Baptist Church Inc. to rebuild a fire-damaged church on the remaining foundation and slab.
3. Laurel, 3351-3361 Corridor Market Pl., Laurel. $781,000. To Corridor Marketplace for interior alterations for tenant Weis Market.
4. Arnold, 946 Ritchie Hwy., Arnold. $475,000. To Anne Arundel County to add an engine bay at Jones Station Fire Department.
5. Gambrills, 933 St. Stephens Rd., Gambrills. $1.43 million. To Calvary Temple of Baltimore Inc. to build the 100-by-120-square-foot Calvary Temple of Baltimore church.
6. Gambrills, 2503 Brandermill Blvd., Gambrills. $326,000. To VD Commons LLC for improvements for tenant Chipotle Mexican Grill.
7. Cromwell Business Park, 796 Cromwell Park Dr., Glen Burnie. $1.47 million. To MIE Cromwell Joint Venture LLP to build a shell building.
8. Glen Burnie, 505 McCormick Dr., Glen Burnie. $1.5 million. To Holmatro Inc. for an office/warehouse addition.
9. East Park Aquatic Center, 7888 Crain Hwy. S., Glen Burnie. $7.86 million. To Anne Arundel County to construct a one-story building for an indoor swimming pool.
10. Glen Burnie, 305 Crain Hwy. SE, Glen Burnie. $365,000. To Drumpoint Associates to construct a one-story building for 1st Mariner Bank.
11. Baltimore Washington Medical Center, 301 Hospital Dr., Glen Burnie. $800,000. To North Arundel Hospital Association Inc. to renovate a psychiatric unit.
12. Commons Corporate Center, 1362 Mellon Rd., Hanover. $2.47 million. To Commons Office 6-B LLC to construct a two-story shell office building.
13. Arundel Ridge, 1340, 1342, 1346 and 1348 Ridge Commons Blvd., Hanover. $662,749 total. To Baldwin Corp. to build four single-family homes. 7503, 7505, 7507, 7509 Terrain Ct., Hanover. $682,345 total. To Baldwin Corp. to build four single-family homes.
14. Hampshire at the Villages of Dorchester, 7202-7210 Fair Oak Dr., Hanover. $463,445. To CC-Dorchester LLC to construct five townhouses. 1544-1554 Oakley La., Hanover. $540,000. To CC-Dorchester LLC to construct six townhouses. 1515-1529 Martock La., Hanover. $720,000. To CC-Dorchester LLC to construct eight townhouses.
15. BWI Hilton/Homeland Park, Nursery Road west, Linthicum Heights. $30.35 million. To Baltimore Clay Products Co. Inc. to build a 12-story hotel.
16. Cattail Manor, 320 Ritchie Hwy., Severna Park. $83,715. To Severna Park LC for roads, storm drain, utilities and commercial grading at a subdivision.
17. Shamrock Manor, 8502 O'Keefe Dr., Severn. $60,650. To HD Shamrock LLC for residential construction grading on Lots 2-8 and 49-57. 1518 Fitzpatrick Dr., Severn. $33,606. To HD Shamrock LLC for residential construction grading on Lots 22-34, 36-39 and 41-42. 1703 and 1706 Blarney Ct., Severn. $238,562. To HD Shamrock LLC to build two single-family houses. 8500, 8502, 8506, 8510, 8512, 8521 and 8523 O'Keefe Dr., Severn. $986,224. To HD Shamrock LLC to build seven single-family homes.
18. Severn Baptist Church, 8187 Telegraph Rd., Severn. $2.29 million. To Severn Baptist Church to install a foundation for a new church.
19. Severn, 1084 Minnetonka Rd., Severn. $407,239. To Michael D. McColgan for grading, water, sewer, storm drains, roads and storm water management for a residential subdivision of 45 lots.
20. Vineyards of Annapolis, 2714-2722 Cabernet La., Annapolis. $1 million. To Riva Business Park VI LLC to build five townhouses. 2702 Merlot La., Annapolis. $15,000. To Riva Business Park VI LLC to build an eight foot-square guard house. 2702 Merlot La., Annapolis. $10,000. To Riva Business Park VI LLC to build a monument entrance gate and a 62-by-38-foot fence.
21. Annapolis, 2625 Riva Rd., Annapolis. $185,000. To Riva Business Park II LLC for a fit-out for tenant Viet Thai Paradise Restaurant with 75 seats in Suite A and B. 2629 Riva Rd., Annapolis. $221,889. To Riva Business Park III LLC for a fit-out for tenant Annapolis Surgery Center, Building 1, Suites 104-107.
22. Annapolis, 820 Bestgate Rd., Annapolis. $391,109. To 820 Bestgate Road LLP for commercial grading for a multi-story medical clinic building, surface parking, landscaping and storm drain improvements.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING