Note: The county planning office file number for proposed and approved projects is included.
1. Residential units. Miller and Smith at Eastside LLC, McLean. A preliminary plan for a subdivision for 290 townhouses and condominiums on 23 acres on Shawnee Lane, east of Gateway Center Drive in Clarksburg (1-05101).
2. Arora Hills senior housing units. Skylark Investment LLC, McLean. A development plan amendment to build 120 senior housing units as part of the planned 373-acre Arora Hills development south of Piedmont Road and west of Route 27 in Clarksburg (DPA-05-01).
3. Commerce Bank, Mount Laurel, N.J. A development plan amendment to build a branch in Kensington. The bank would demolish three houses and build a 4,100-square-foot building on Valley View Avenue at University Boulevard (DPA-05-02).
4. Single-family lots. Mitchell and Best Homebuilders, Rockville. A preliminary plan for a subdivision to develop 19 single-family house lots on 36 acres on Thompson Road, 400 feet east of Peach Orchard Road in Spencerville (1-05107).
5. Residential units. Clarksburg Village Investments LC, McLean. A site plan for about 1,600 single-family, townhouse and multi-family units on 384 acres along Skylark Road, between Route 27 and Stringtown Road in Clarksburg (8-05041).
6. Mixed-use development. Penrose Group, Vienna. A 157-room hotel, a 90,000-square-foot wellness center and an 87-unit multi-family building at Rock Spring Center northwest of Old Georgetown Road and Rock Spring Drive in Bethesda (8-05031).
7. Restaurant park. GB LLC, Washington. Several restaurants in 42,000 square feet of space northeast of Tech Road and Prosperity Drive off Route 29 in Fairland (8-05022).
8. Office building and retail. A 152,739-square-foot office building with retail on the east side of Georgia Avenue about 100 feet north of Cameron Street (9-05002).
9. Museum addition. Sandy Spring Museum, Sandy Spring. A 3,500-square-foot addition to the museum on the north side of Olney-Sandy Spring Road (Route 108) east of Bentley Road (8-96010A).
10. Office building. Penrose Group, Vienna. A 352,565-square-foot office building on 3.7 acres northwest of King Farm Boulevard and Piccard Drive in Rockville (CDP-2005-002AK).
11. Assisted living facility. Victory Housing, Bethesda. A building permit to build a 30-room assisted living facility at 3214 Norbeck Rd. in Silver Spring.