1. The Beauregard, 2100 11th St. NW. Construction of six-story, 45-unit condominium building. Two permits: $650 and $16 million.
2. Howard University, 2400 Sixth St. NW. Interior renovation of four-story School of Human Ecology building. $2.4 million.
3. Deli, 2714 Georgia Ave. NW. Conversion of office space for a takeout deli. $10,550.
4. Office building, 1800 G St. NW. Repair of elevated concrete slabs in garage. $1.6 million.
5. Georgetown University Hospital, 3800 Reservoir Rd. NW. Construction of a two-story addition to the Bles Building for a 1,200-square-foot vault for radiation treatment equipment. $1.4 million.
6. House, 2722 31st St. NW. Construction of single-family house with retaining walls. $1.1 million.
7. Dominican House of Studies, 487 Michigan Ave. NE. Addition with three stories and a lower level for classrooms, faculty offices and library. $7 million.
8. Parker Flats at Gage School, 2035 Second St. NW. Renovation of school for condominiums. $11.7 million.
9. Condominium building, 243 15th St. SE. Construction of five-story, multi-family condominium building with underground parking. $2.9 million.
10. Benning Road Metro station, 4500 Benning Rd. NE. Construction of steel-and-glass canopy over escalator. $250,000.
11. Houses, 4648-60 Hanna Pl. SE. Construction of seven single-family houses. $105,000 each.
12. D.C. Jail, 1901 E St. SE. Renovation of shower facilities including plumbing and ventilation. $1.2 million.
13. Woodcrest, 404-67 Woodcrest Dr. SE. Construction of 24 single-family houses. $90,000 each.
14. Howard University, 2300 Sixth St. NW. Installation of automatic sprinkler system and replacement of fire alarm. $136,500.
15. Safeway, 1749 Columbia Rd. NW. Interior demolition and relocation of door. $4,500.
16. George Washington University, 2300 I St. NW. Renovation of restrooms at Ross Hall and Himmelfarb Library. $237,000.
17. Terrell Place, 575 Seventh St. NW. Renovation of office space on third floor for Entertainment Software Association. $609,783.
18. Sixth & I Synagogue, 606 I St. NW. Construction of interior handicapped access ramp and renovation of administrative area. $22,500.
19. Hyatt Hotel, 1000 H St. NW. Renovation of fitness center on first and second floors. $135,000.
20. Office, 1300 I St. NW. Renovation of office space on eighth and ninth floors for law firm Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP. $2 million.
21. Office building, 1800 K St. NW. Renovation of an 11-story building's exterior including replacement of metal panels. $1.8 million.
22. The Whitman, 910 M St. NW. Construction of 11-story apartment building. $32 million.
23. Georgetown University, 3300 Whitehaven St. NW. Renovation of office space in the Harris Building for the Harris Building, Lombardi Cancer Center and Medical Center Office of Sponsored Research. Four permits: $161,400; $47,700; $51,000 and $53,700.
24. Condominium building, 2120 Wyoming Ave. NW. Construction of four condominiums in former mansion, with garage space in adjoining carriage house. $6 million.
25. Chase Point Condominiums, 5401 Western Ave. NW. Construction of eight-story condominium building. $14 million.
26. Apartment building, 3500 13th St. NW. Renovation of kitchens and bathrooms, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, and installation of electrical and plumbing risers in tenant-owned building. $1.2 million.
27. Catholic University of America, 620 Michigan Ave. NE. Interior renovations at Gibbons Hall and Unanue, Magner, Quinn and Walton houses, including interior painting, replacing floor coverings and installing suspended ceiling systems in Unanue, Magner and Quinn houses and electrical system improvements and a new fire alarm and automatic sprinkler at Gibbons Hall. Five permits: $633,640, $117,494, $119,452, $119,452 and $131,703.
28. Office building, 20 M St. SE. Sheeting, shoring, excavation and construction of a vault for a new 10-story office building with underground parking. $950,000.