1. Coton Commons Recreation Center, south of Coton Commons Drive and west of Snider House Court. Subdivide a 9.78-acre lot zoned PDH-3 (planned development housing-three units per acre) for a recreation center.
2. Lansdowne Village Greens, Parcels E2 and E3, intersection of Belmont Ridge Road and Riverside Parkway. Construct 20 buildings containing a total of 20,380 square feet of office-retail space and 158 multifamily units and related infrastructure on about 13 acres zoned PD-OP (planned development-office park).
3. Potomac Green 4 Town Center, southwest of the Route 7-Route 607 intersection. Additional parking spaces at northwest corner of site within 300 acres zoned PD-AA-AR (planned development-active adult-age restricted).
4. University Center, Phase 1, Lot L1, intersection of Research Place and Riverside Parkway. Construct a 8,600-square-foot child care center with associated parking on 5.77 acres zoned PD-RDP (planned development-research and development).
5. Loudoun Hospital Center, north of Route 7, east of Lansdowne Boulevard. Construct a 10,300-square-foot addition to the emergency department and revise parking and utilities on 50 acres zoned PD-OP (planned development-office park).
6. Ashburn Place, east of Ashburn Road and Jenkins Lane. Rezone 11.43 acres from RC, CR1, and CR2 (residential conservation and countryside residential) to R-4 (residential-four units per acre) for 24 single-family detached units.
7. Beacon Hill Rural Recreational Facility, at the end of Silver Charm Place about 0.6 mile north of Route 7. Temporary rural recreational facility on 10.66 acres zoned AR-1 (agricultural rural).
8. Dulles Trade Center II, Lot 2, north of Old Ox Road, east of Pebble Run Drive. Construct two flex-industrial buildings totaling 54,320 square feet on 0.80 acre zoned A-3 (agricultural-residential).
9. Baltzer Glenn, Lots 1-5, west side of Route 621, about 0.25 miles south of Route 50. Subdivide 5.63 acres zoned CR-1 (countryside residential) for public street right-of-way dedication, five single-family detached lots and one open easement.
10. South Riding, Section 83, north of Riding Center Drive and west of Tall Cedars Parkway. Subdivide 79.98 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) for 26 single-family detached units and 14 single-family attached units.
11. South Riding, Section 82, north of Center Street and west of Tall Cedars Parkway. Subdivide 102.50 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) for 123 single-family attached units and 35 single-family attached affordable dwelling units.
12. Loudoun Valley Estates II, Land Bay 7, Section 2, south of Ryan Road and east of Belmont Ridge Road. Subdivide about 200 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) for 129 single-family attached lots, five open parcels and associated utility dedications.
13. Loudoun Valley Estates II, Land Bay 6, Section 3, south of Route 772, about 2,500 feet east of intersection with Belmont Ridge Road. Subdivide 203 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) for 35 single-family detached lots, one open parcel with associated street, water, storm drainage and street dedication.
14. South Riding, Sections 85 and 89, Phase 9, Land Bay A, east and west sides of Riding Center Drive adjacent to the high school site to the north. Subdivide about 181 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) for 35 single-family detached lots and one open parcel with associated utilities.
15. Amberleigh, Section 1, Lots 1-112, south side of Croson Lane, 0.1 mi. west of Ryan Road. Subdivide 50.44 acres zoned PDH-3 (planned development housing-three units per acre) for 80 single-family detached lots, 32 townhouse lots, three open parcels and right-of-way dedication.
16. EAR, Ltd., south of Mt. Hope Church property and west of Belmont Ridge Road. Special exception to allow amendment of SPEX 2001-0023 to delete and revise development condition on 31.40 acres zoned R-1 (residential).
17. Dulles Trade Center 1, Buildings D1 and D2, northeast of the intersection of Old Ox Road and Beaver Meadow Road. Construct two buildings, about 154,957 square feet of industrial development, for office-warehouse use on 10.48 acres zoned PD-GI (planned development-general industrial).
18. Broadlands Community Church, Phase 1, north of Waxpool Road and west of Faulkner Parkway. Construct a 8,400-square-foot building with associated parking and utilities on 5.19 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre).
19. Loudoun Valley Estates Middle School, north of Old Ox Road and east of Belmont Ridge Road. Construct a middle school building with associated parking, utilities, and outdoor areas on 454.20 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre).
20. Marbury Property, south of Braddock Road and west of Route 659. Rezone about 218 acres from TR3LBR (transitional residential) to PHD-3 (planned development housing-three units per acre) to develop 242 market-rate dwelling units and 12 affordable dwelling units.
21. West Dulles Station, east of Lockridge Road and north of the Dulles Greenway. Rezone 28.42 acres from A-3 (agricultural-residential) to PD-IP (planned development-industrial park) for office.
22. Maries Road Property, south side of Maries Road and southeast of Dulles Town Crossing. Rezone two parcels totaling 20 acres from the 1972 PD-IP (planned development-industrial park) district to the 1993 PD-IP district.
23. Algonkian Parkway Trail Extension, extend existing trail with a five-foot concrete sidewalk from Timberland Place to Grandview Place, Millwood Square, Redbark Place and Whitewater Drive and north on Algonkian Parkway.
24. Kimmit Property, north of Braddock Road and east of Gum Spring Road. Rezone 27 acres from R-1 (residential) to PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) to allow development of 99 lots.
25. Kirkpatrick Farms, Sections L and M2, near Braddock Road. Approval for 43 single-family lots on 326.42 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre).
26. Dulles Trade Center II, Lot 12, Overland Drive and Pebble Run Drive. Approval for 28,750 square feet of office-warehouse with associated parking and utilities on property zoned PD-GI (planned development-general industrial).
27. Dulles Woods Building 1, west side of Route 775 about 1,270 feet from the intersection of Route 28 and Route 775. Approval for a 82,400-square-foot warehouse/office building on about 28 acres zoned PD-IP (planned development-industrial park).
28. Next Generation Day Care Facility, southwest corner of Stone Springs Boulevard and Serpentine Place intersection. Approval for a 6,301-square-foot day care facility located in section 37 of Stone Ridge Subdivision on 223.58 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development-four units per acre).
29. Ashburn Corporate Center Restaurants, 44630 Waxpool Rd. Allow revision to SPEX-1998-0015 regarding condition No. 5 ("principal uses") to permit phasing the square footage limits on restaurant uses based upon all principal uses rather than merely office uses in the PD-IP (planned development-industrial park) zoning district on about 5.8 acres.
30. John Deere Landscapes, northeast corner of the intersection of West Main Street and Bell Road. Approval to allow commercial or production nurseries on about 10.3 acres zoned A-3 (agricultural residential).
31. Belmont Trace, west side of Belmont Ridge Road about one mile south of Ryan Road. Rezone about 39 acres from the R-1 (residential) to the PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) to develop up to 43 single-family detached residential dwelling units and 95 single-family attached residential dwelling units.
32. Eastgate Assemblage, Comprehensive Plan amendment approved by the Board of Supervisors for property generally located south of Route 50 near the Fairfax County line, that: (1) changes the land-use designation for existing low-density residential neighborhoods from business to residential, (2) reflects the realignment of Tall Cedars Parkway, and (3) includes more land in the business planned land use area. Additionally, the plan amendment adds a new policy to allow more flexibility in how the board applies land-use-mix ratios for office and light industrial communities in an area of Route 50 and revises the Countywide Transportation Plan to: (1) remove the existing alignment of the future Pleasant Valley Connector as currently shown on the CTP map and relocate it, and (2) changes Poland Road, north of Tall Cedars Parkway, from a two-lane road to a four-lane undivided section.
33. Cadmor, LLC., water booster pumping station at 25430 Pleasant Valley Rd.
34. Dulles Trade Center 2, 30,259-square-foot shell building at 23651 Overland Dr.
35. Tavistock Farms, 108 apartments at 600 and 702 Somerset Park Dr. SE.
36. South Riding, 11 town homes at Bald Eagle Terrace.
-- Compiled by