1. Subdivision. Fairfax-based Regal Development LC. Preliminary plan for 23 single-family lots on 14.5 acres on the north side of Old Fletchertown Road, west of High Bridge Road, Bowie.
2. Residential units. College Park-based SCAD LLC. Comprehensive design plan for 398 residential mixed housing units on 167 acres in the northwest corner of the intersection of Dyson Road and Route 301, Brandywine.
3. Warehouse addition. Beltsville-based CWI LP. Site plan for a 39,015-square-foot addition to the Central Wholesalers warehouse on 7.6 acres on the east side of Virginia Manor Road, one-half mile north of Muirkirk Road, Beltsville.
4. Residential and retail. Vienna-based WP East Associates LLC. Site plan for 278 multifamily units and 22,510 square feet of retail on approximately seven acres in the northwest quadrant of Old Soper and Auth roads, Suitland.
5. Bank. Lanham-based Lanham LLLP. A site plan for a Chevy Chase Bank at the Vista Gardens Marketplace shopping center at Martin Luther King Jr. Highway and Lottsford Vista Road, Lanham.
6. Industrial park. Lanham-based Jackson-Shaw Co. Site plan to develop the first phase of an industrial park of six planned warehouse buildings on 36 acres along the east side of Route 1, north of Muirkirk Road, Beltsville.
7. Townhouse lots. Vienna-based VOB LP. A site plan for 158 townhouse lots in the Beech Tree community on the west side of Route 301, south of Leeland Road, within a larger community of 1,212 acres, Upper Marlboro.
8. Flex office building. Annapolis-based Hollins Partners. Site plan for a 42,205-square-foot building that can house offices and warehouse space on three acres on the west side of Prince George's Boulevard at Branch Court, Upper Marlboro.
9. Single-family houses and townhouses. Columbia-based Beazer Homes. Site plan for 70 single-family lots and 60 townhouses on 29 acres on the east side of Rollins Avenue, 1,500 feet south of Old Central Avenue, Capitol Heights.
10. Senior housing. Rockville-based Phoenix Construction. Special exception application for a 102-unit apartment building for seniors on 2.4 acres at 9500 Crain Hwy., south of Fairhaven Avenue, Upper Marlboro.
11. Townhouses and condominiums. Lanham-based Washington Management and Development. Site plan for 308 townhouses and condominium units on 24.5 acres in the northwest quadrant of Landover Road and 75th Avenue, Landover. This is a redevelopment of the area where the Hunter's Ridge Apartments had been located.
12. Townhouses. Gaithersburg-based Centex Homes. Building permits to construct 23 townhouses on Hartfield Avenue and other streets in the Town Center at Camp Springs, Suitland.
-- Compiled by LISA MARTIN