1. Washington Homes Inc., Chantilly. Subdivision plan for Fairfax Farms, Parcels 26 and 27; six houses on 6.99 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) at 11417 and 11425 Valley Rd. (SD-8672-002-1)
2. Brookfield Swimming Club Inc., Chantilly. Subdivision plan for an 11,360-square-foot swimming pool on 2.89 acres zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) at 13615 Pennsboro Dr. (SP-18827-001-1)
3. Lerner Corp., Bethesda. Site plan for the Hills at Flint Hill, 246 multifamily dwellings on 14.53 acres zoned PDC (planned development commercial) at 3211 Jermantown Rd. and 10530 Rosehaven St. (SP-2470-008-1)
4. Quadrangle Development Corp., Northwest Washington. Site plan for Towers Crescent, Phase 3, Building F; a 390,630-square-foot telecommunications office on 18.6 acres zoned C-4 (high-density office) at and near 8000 Towers Crescent Dr. (SP-5055-004-1)
5. Trammel Crow Co., McLean. Site plan for Lakeside 3 office building at Avion development on 21.99 acres zoned I-5 (industrial general) at Lee Jackson Memorial Highway and Westfax Drive. (SP-6455-023-1)
6. Cafferty Bren Mar Associates L.P., c/o Cafferty Development Corp., McLean. Site plan for Shell Oil Park, Parcel 8A, a 67,494-square-foot office on 6.04 acres zoned I-4 (industrial, medium intensity) at 6375 Bren Mar Drive. (SP-7364-004-1)
7. Epiphany of Our Lord Byzantine Catholic Church, Annandale. Application to rezone 5.88 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to R-2 (residential, two units an acre) for a church and child-care center at 3410, 3420 and 3424 Woodburn Rd. (RZ-2005-PR-023)
8. Brookfield Homes, Vienna. Subdivision plan for 18 houses on 7.89 acres zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) at 2601 Stenhouse Pl.; 2604 Sandburg St.; 8101, 8111, 8115, 8119 and 8121 Cottage St.; and 2561 Gallows Rd. (SD-1319-001-1)
9. Brookfield Marquette LLC, Fairfax. Subdivision plan for eight houses on 16.93 acres zoned RE (residential estate) on or near Towlston Road. (SD-2443-004-2)
10. Carrhomes, Annandale. Subdivision plan for Orchard Glen, 14 houses on 15.84 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) at 3220 West Ox Rd. and 12615 and 12701 Oxon Rd. (SD-1994-001-2)
11. St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Falls Church. Site plan for church addition on 2.27 acres zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) at 3439 Payne St. (SP-143-001-1)
12. Bo-Bud Construction Co., Annandale. Subdivision plan for six houses on 4.93 acres zoned R-2 (residential, two units an acre) at 7138 and 7142 Penguin Pl. (SD-4344-001-2)
13. Shepherd Gate Church, Chantilly. Site plan for a 24,548-square-foot church addition on 9.86 acres zoned R-C (residential conservation) at 4310 Pleasant Valley Rd. (SP-15-002-2)
14. Premier Development LLC, Fairfax. Site plan for a 21,574-square-foot warehouse on one acre zoned I-5 (industrial general) at 2815 Old Lee Hwy. (SP-17789-001-2)
15. Miller Office Products, Springfield. Site plan for a 64,349-square-foot office on 11.4 acres zoned I-6 (industrial, heavy) east of Interstate 95 at the end of Cinder Bed Road. (SP-4198-009-2)
16. Johnson A. Edosomwan, Fairfax Station. Site plan for a 6,924-square-foot church on 4.84 acres zoned R-C (residential conservation) at 12609 Braddock Rd. (SP-4356-001-2)
17. JBG Rosenfeld Woodland LLC, Bethesda. Site plan for Woodland Crossing, a 355,000-square-foot shopping center on 8.23 acres zoned PDC (planned development, commercial) on the north side of Sunrise Valley Drive across from Locust Park Drive. (SP-5518-035-2)
18. Public Storage Inc., Glendale, Calif. Site plan for a 109,313-square-foot warehouse establishment on 5.02 acres zoned I-5 (industrial, general) at 14601 Lee Hwy. (SP-5590-003-1)
19. Waterford at Springfield LLC, Fairfax. Site plan for a restaurant on 4.4 acres zoned C-7 (regional retail) at 6715 Commerce St. (SP-6561-001-2)
20. Fairfax County Board of Supervisors. Site plan for West Ox Bus Operations Center, an 84,490-square-foot public-use building on 102.25 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) on or near Legato Road and the Fairfax County Parkway, and 4726 and 4800 West Ox Rd. (SP-6897-002-1)
21. Midtown Springfield LLC, Vienna. Application to rezone 8.95 acres from C-4 (high-density office), C-6 (community retail) and C-8 (highway commercial) to PRM (planned residential mixed-use) for uses including multifamily dwellings and retail sales at 6733 Commerce St. (RZ-2005-LE-025)
22. Alexandria Hotel Associates L.C., Natchitoches, La. Site plan for a 94,333-square-foot hotel addition on 5.28 acres zoned C-8 (highway commercial) at 5821 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1). (SP-8329-002-3)
23. DP Groveton LLC, Alexandria. Application to rezone 4.6 acres from C-3 (office) to PRM (planned residential mixed-use) to permit 290,000 square feet of residential development (multifamily houses and townhouses) and approximately 70,000 square feet of nonresidential uses (including 50,000 square feet of office space) in the southwest quadrant of Richmond Hwy. (Route 1) and Memorial Street, east of Donora Drive and north of Groveton Street. (RZ-2004-LE-012)
24. Sunoco Inc., Oakton. Special exception application to permit a service station and continuation of retail use on 23,466 square feet zoned C-6 (community retail) at 2961 Hunter Mill Rd. (SE-2005-PR-003)
25. Epiphany Lutheran Church of Mount Vernon, Alexandria. Special exception application to permit expansion of an existing church with a nursery school on 2.98 acres zoned R-2 (residential, two units an acre) at 5521 Old Mill Rd. (SE-2005-MV-005)
26. Ivy Development L.C., Vienna. Application to rezone approximately 2.96 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units an acre) to permit development of eight single-family houses on the west side of Old Centreville Road, approximately 500 feet south of Centrewood Drive. (RZ-2005-SU-042)
27. K Hovnanian Homes of Virginia Inc., Chantilly. Subdivision plan for Jackson Fields, 22 houses on 12.48 acres zoned PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units an acre) at 14530, 14531 and 14538 Caddington Rd. and 14512 Mount Olive Rd. (SD-8783-005-2)
28. WMH LLC, Middleburg. Site plan for Westfields, Parcel 21A, a 21,500-square-foot store on three acres zoned C-6 (community retail) located north of Stonecroft Boulevard at Westone Plaza. (SP-6178-092-2)
29. Christopher Management Inc., Fairfax. Subdivision plan for Chandler Grove, 24 houses on 6.8 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing, four units an acre) at 4200, 4210, 4220, 4224 and 4228 Rust Rd. (SD-3307-001-4)
30. Spring Hill Farm Land LLC, McLean. Subdivision plan for 18 houses on 25.51 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) at 11121 Spring Hill Rd. (SD-4901-002-2)
31. Kings Chapel, Herndon. Site plan for a 16,000-square-foot church with a child-care center on 10.12 acres zoned R-C (residential conservation) at 12925 Braddock Rd. (SP-1794-001-2)
32. Jett Mechanical, Alexandria. Site plan for a 16,512-square-foot contractor's office on 2.91 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) and C-8 (highway commercial) at 8753 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1). (SP-1938-001-2)
33. Fair Lakes Promenade L.P., Fairfax. Site plan for East Market at Fair Lakes, Phase 2; 210 multifamily dwellings on 10.18 acres zoned PDC (planned development commercial) north of Interstate 66 at Fair Lakes Circle and Fair Lakes Parkway. (SP-7202-005-2)
34. St. James Episcopal Church, Alexandria. Site plan for a 1,743-square-foot church on 2.07 acres zoned R-2 (residential, two units an acre) at 5614 Old Mill Rd. (SP-8461-001-2)
35. Provident Bank, Baltimore. Site plan for a 2,861-square-foot drive-in bank on 8.36 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) on the east side of Richmond Hwy. (Route 1) at Arlington Dr. (SP-871-002-2)
36. Engle Homes, Sterling. Permits to build 27 townhouses at Faircloth Court, Sully Manor.
37. Lennar Family of Builders, Silver Spring. Permits to build 25 townhouses at Beechcliff Drive.
38. Woodlawn Heights Real Estate, Alexandria. Permit to build a commercial building at 8753 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1), Woodlawn Heights.
39. Dulles Fox Mill L.P., Herndon. Permits to build 134 apartments at 2323 Dulles Station Blvd.
40. Public Broadcasting, Alexandria. Permit to build a three-story office building at 6453 Stephenson Way, Shell Oil Park.