1. Tanyard Springs, US Home Corp. Solley Road, Glen Burnie, sketch plan to build 380 age-restricted townhouses on 87.25 acres and 465 residential townhouses, single-family homes and apartments on 72.49 acres. Tanyard Springs Road, Glen Burnie, sketch plan to build 271 townhouses on 35.86 acres.
2. Dicus Property, 8028 Elizabeth Rd., Pasadena. Mandrin Construction Co. Inc. Sketch plan to build 14 age-restricted single-family homes on 4.07 acres.
3. River Creek, 3300 Riva Rd., Annapolis. Rivercreek Inc. Final plan to build seven single-family homes in a planned unit development on 30.39 acres.
4. Irving Howard Property, Howard Road east, Glen Burnie. Maryland Nursing Home Inc. Final plan to build 15 single-family homes on 5.92 acres.
5. Tanyard Cove South, Marley Neck Road, Glen Burnie. US Home Corp. A sketch plan to build 402 age-restricted single-family homes and townhouses in a planned unit development on 310.20 acres.
6. Arundel Preserve, Race Road, Jessup. $570,334. To Kirk Property Limited Partnership for commercial grading for infrastructure for phase one. $1.4 million. To Kirk Property Limited Partnership for commercial grading for roads, storm drains, water and sewer for phase one, parcel two.
7. South River Colony, 137 Mitchells Chance Rd., Edgewater. $2.6 million. To SRC Main Street LLC for the construction of a four-story shell office and retail building.
8. Walgreens pharmacy, 3106 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater. $700,000. To Mary C. Lee for the construction of a one-story Walgreens pharmacy with a drive-through window.
9. Cornerstone Bible Church, 1727 Maple Ave., Hanover. $950,000. To Cornerstone Bible Church Inc. to construct a sanctuary, Sunday school classrooms, baths and a meeting room.
10. Hanover, 785 Elkridge Landing Rd., Hanover. $341,356. To Brit Limited Partnership for commercial grading for the redevelopment of a parking lot for a proposed office building with associated water, sewer, storm drains, parking and storm water management.
11. Harmans Elementary School, 7660 Ridge Chapel Rd., Hanover. $1.2 million. To Anne Arundel County Board of Education for commercial grading for the new Harmans Elementary School. $12.3 million. To Anne Arundel County Board of Education to demolish the existing Harmans Elementary School and construct the new school.
12. Villages of Dorchester/Hampshire, 1532-1542 Oakley Lane, Hanover. $540,000. 1503-1513 Martock Lane, Hanover. $540,000. To CC-Dorchester for the construction of 12 townhouses. Villages of Dorchester/Somerset, 7298 Flaxpool Ct., Hanover. $403,737. To CC-Dorchester LLC for commercial grading for the development of a residential subdivision.
13. Linthicum Heights, 506 Camp Meade Rd. south, Linthicum Heights. $51,313. To Ara A. Ayanian for commercial grading to demolish an existing structure and construct a new bank, parking lot, storm water management trench and storm drain.
14. Millersville, 8223 Route 3. $788,000. To Providence Center Inc. to demolish the interior for a new tenant.
15. Crawfords Ridge, 602, 607, 610, 612, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 621, 623 Crawfords Ridge Rd. and 1302 Crawfords Ct., Odenton. $1.8 million. To K. Hovnanian Homes of Maryland LLC to build 13 single-family homes.
16. Seven Oaks, 1917-1927 Camelia Ct. and 1918-1928 Palonia Ct., Odenton. $792,000. To Halle Development Inc. for the construction of 12 townhouses. 1805, 1807, 1809, 1908, 1910, 1912, 1914, 1916 Scaffold Way., Odenton. $958,708. To Halle Development Inc. for the construction of eight single-family homes.
17. Lake Shore Plaza, 25 Magothy Beach Rd., Pasadena. $270,581. To Mountain Road Investors I LLC for commercial grading for a retail building and accessory structures. 25 Magothy Beach Rd., Pasadena. $700,500. To Mountain Road Investors I LLC to build a one-story retail building, Building A. 31 Magothy Beach Rd., Pasadena. $706,875. To Mountain Road Investors II LLC to build a one-story shell retail building, Building B.
18. Pasadena, 4315 Mountain Rd., Pasadena. $100,000. To Lakeshore Crossroads LLC for a tenant fit-out for Szechuan Cafe.
19. Pasadena, 350 Mountain Rd., Pasadena. $106,000. To Mountain Marketplace LLC for interior renovations to a Food Lion grocery store and to add an exterior ramp.
20. Severn, 7846 Quarterfield Park Rd., Severn. $814,875. To BG Quarterfield LLC to construct a one-story Wachovia bank.
21. Severn Baptist Church, 8187 Telegraph Rd., Severn. $5.8 million. To Severn Baptist Church to build a new church with offices, classrooms and an assembly room.
22. Shamrock Manor, 8519, 8520, 8522, 8524, 8526, 8547, 8549, 8551, 8552 O'Keefe Dr. and 1507 Fitzpatrick Dr., Severn. $1.4 million. To HD Shamrock LLC to construct 10 single-family homes. $82,516. To HD Shamrock LLC for commercial fine grading for housing construction for lots 10-31. $35,829. To HD Shamrock LLC for commercial fine grading for housing construction for lots 40, 43-48, 95 and 96.
23. Annapolis, 820 Bestgate Rd., Annapolis. $3.8 million. To 820 Bestgate Road LLP to build a shell office building for Anne Arundel Gastroenterology Associates medical office.
24. Annapolis, 2100 Generals Hwy., Annapolis. $1.4 million. To Wal-Mart Stores Inc. for remodeling of a Sam's Club store including the interior and exterior, entrance and exit, the renovation of the tire sale area and the bakery, with a new loading canopy and a new snack bar.
25. Annapolis, 884 Chesterfield Rd., Annapolis. $577,865. To Bay Area Community Church Inc. for commercial grading for an addition to the church, including site improvements, parking, storm water management facilities and utilities.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING