1. Bahazadeh Property, 8308 Yorkshire Lane. Rezone a half-acre from suburban residential to general business and convert an existing structure for commercial use.
2. IMB Rezoning, 8995 Ellsworth Rd. Rezone 46 acres from agricultural to light industrial.
3. JPI-Yorkshire, 7503 Centreville Rd. Rezone 11.15 acres for mixed-use development, to include retail, office, multifamily units and single-family houses.
4. Laycock Property, 8708 Linton Hall Rd. Rezone 1.3 acres from agriculture to suburban residential for two single-family houses.
5. Beatty Property, 6217 Token Forest Dr. Rezone 24.5 acres from general business/low-rise office to planned mixed residential.
6. Prince of Peace United Methodist Church, 6299 Token Forest Dr. Special-use permit to expand religious institution and increase side of child-care facility.
7. Arnold Property, 18311 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Rezone a half-acre from suburban residential to general business.
8. Linton Hall Estates, 10110 Linton Hall Rd. Rezone 7.3 acres from agriculture to suburban residential for construction of 18 single-family houses.
9. Park Valley Church, 4404 James Madison Hwy. Special-use permit to allow a religious institution in an agricultural district.
10. Ed Harris Performance Cycles, 13520 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Special-use permit for a motorcycle sales and maintenance business.
Site Disturbance Permits
11. Applebee's, 9501 Liberia Ave. Construction of a 2,710-square-foot restaurant.
12. Blue Sky Antiques, 8302 Spruce St. Construction of a 4,000-square-foot retail building.
13. Hornbaker Industrial Park, 11540 Robertson Dr. Construction of two storage yards.
14. Prince William/Fauquier Oncology Center, 7901 Lake Manassas Dr. Construction of a 19,550-square-foot medical building.
15. Progress Business Center, 7755 Progress Ct. Construction of a 6,990-square-foot building and a storage area.
16. Yorkshire Freewill Baptist Church, 7622 Chestnut St. Construction of a 238-square-foot addition to church.
17. Running Creek, 5513 Davis Ford Rd. Construction of 26 single-family houses.
18. Linden Office Park, 10551 Balls Ford Rd. Construction of a 144,000-square-foot building.
19. Cardinal Pointe, 15143 Cardinal Dr. Construction of 40 single-family houses.
20. Eagles Pointe, 15700 Cardinal Dr. Construction of 78 single-family houses.
21. Potomac Club, 2261 Opitz Blvd. Construction of 530 multifamily units and 510 condominiums.
22. Port Potomac, 2601 Newport Dr. Construction of 186 single-family houses and 115 townhouses.