1. Hilton Washington, 1919 Connecticut Ave. NW. Upgrading of fire alarm system in existing hotel. Cost: $1.2 million.
2. Apartment building, 3314 Mount Pleasant St. NW. Installation of new electrical risers, switch gear, kitchens, bathrooms, plumbing risers, and heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. Cost: $620,000.
3. Park Hyatt Washington, 1201 24th St. NW. Renovation of existing hotel. Cost: $3 million.
4. Engine Company 9, 1617 U St. NW. Interior renovation of existing fire station. Cost: $1.7 million.
5. Condominiums, 1612-1616 11th St. NW. Construction of new 16-unit condominium building with four stories plus basement. Cost: $1.4 million.
6. Logan Phase II, 1200 R St. NW. Construction of new 61-unit condominium building with underground parking. Cost: $10 million.
7. National Press Club, 529 14th St. NW. Removal and replacement of fire alarm system, mechanical systems and gas piping. Cost: $1.3 million.
8. Gallery Place, 707 Seventh St. NW. Modification to Gallery Place, a new office building featuring office space, condominiums, retail, a movie theater and underground parking. Cost: $1.1 million.
9. The Washington Post, 1150 15th St. NW. Renovation of fourth-floor office space. Cost: $1.8 million.
10. Office building, 1110 Vermont Ave. NW. Alteration and repair of interior building facade. Cost: $1.3 million.
11. Georgetown University, 3700 O St. NW. Renovation of Leavey Center parking garage to include new sprinkler system; replacement of turf with synthetic turf; utility work and grading. Two permits: $1.1 million each.
12. Apartments, 3600 B St. SE. Construction of 100-unit senior citizens building. Cost: $6 million.
13. Greater First Baptist Church, 2701 13th St. NW. Replacement of exterior ramp and porch; addition of interior ramp. Cost: $16,270.
14. Safeway, 4203 Davenport St. NW. Remodeling of existing supermarket to include new electrical, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Cost: $750,000.
15. Tivoli Towns, 1340, 1360 and 1364 Monroe St. NW. Construction of condominium townhouses. Included in project are 32 two-story units and eight single-level units ranging in address from 1340 to 1372 Monroe. Four permits: $4.5 million each.
16. House, 3415 36th St. NW. Construction of two-story addition to include garage. Cost: $3 million.
17. Hampton House, 2700 Connecticut Ave. NW. Installation of new switch gear, new electrical risers, electrical panels, outlets in kitchens and bathrooms, and smoke detectors in bedrooms of apartment building. Cost: $2 million.
18. Georgetown Day High School, 4200 Davenport St. NW. Addition of wing for classrooms, science laboratory and student center; construction of underground gymnasium with auxiliary rooms for dance, training rooms and locker rooms; construction of underground parking garage; interior renovation to existing building; and site work. Cost: $25.6 million.
19. Shaw Metro station, 1701 Eighth St. NW. Construction of steel and glass canopy over escalator at south entrance. Cost: $250,000.
20. Lofts at Brightwood, 5832 Georgia Ave. NW. Renovation of former Carolina Furniture Gallery building, partial infill of mezzanines and construction of one-story addition over parking area for new 32-unit condominium building. Cost: $1.2 million.
21. Highland Park, 1400 Irving St. NW. Construction of new eight-story condominium building with ground-floor retail and underground parking. Cost: $2.4 million.
22. Condominiums, 243-249 15th St. SE. Razing of retail buildings to make way for five-story condominium building with underground parking. No cost given.
23. Folger Theatre, 201 E. Capitol St. SE. Renovations to office, theater, library and exhibition hall. Cost: $748,750.
24. International Brotherhood of Teamsters, 25 Louisiana Ave. NW. Renovation of existing office building. Cost: $8.9 million.
25. Embassy of China, 3505 International Pl. NW. Installation of sheeting and shoring. Cost: $500,000.