1. Jerry's Drive. Williamsburg Group, Columbia. Site development plan to subdivide 3.7 acres into seven single-family lots, end of Jerry's Drive, backing up to Hickory Ridge Road, Columbia.
2. Route 108. Clarksville Roadside LLC, Washington. Rezoning application to change 1.5 acres from POR (planned office research) to B-2 (business: general) for construction of a bank, west side of Route 108, just south of Ten Oaks Road, Clarksville.
3. Ellicott Square. Land Design and Development, Ellicott City. Final plan to subdivide 8.6 acres into 66 townhouse lots, between Routes 40 and 144, just west of the commercial area, Ellicott City.
4. Ashbury Courts. 10071 Washington Blvd. LLC, Washington. Sketch plan to construct 140 condominium units and first-floor retail on 5.6 acres within the median strip at North Laurel Road, Laurel.
5. Schwabe Farm. LDG Inc., Silver Spring. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to subdivide 59.7 acres into 22 single-family lots, west side of Sykesville Road, north of Interstate 70, West Friendship.
6. Shipley's Grant. Bavar Properties, Timonium, and the Bozzuto Group, Greenbelt. Preliminary plan to construct a mixed-use site consisting of 28,400 square feet of retail and 62 townhouse lots, northwest side of Waterloo Road, west of Snowden River Parkway, Columbia.
7. Bushy Park Elementary School. Howard County public schools, Ellicott City. Site development plan to construct a 73,449-square-foot school building on 20 acres, west side of Route 97, south of Carrs Mill Road, Glenwood.
8. Patapsco Valley Business Center. Crossroads Venture LLC, Washington. Site development plan to construct three industrial buildings consisting of about 720,000 square feet, west side of Coca-Cola Drive, north of Route 100, Hanover.
9. North Laurel Park. Cornerstone Homes, Laurel. Site development plan to subdivide 3.7 acres into 16 single-family lots, Washington Avenue, west of North Laurel Road, Laurel.
10. Washington Boulevard. The Dolben Co., Burlington, Mass., and Magruder/Reed Communities, Gaithersburg. Rezoning application to change 13.4 acres from CE-CLI (corridor employment: continuing light industrial overlay) to CAC (corridor activity center) for a mixed-use project of 358 multi-family units, 50,000 square feet of office space and 14,000 square feet of retail, 8170 and 8142 Washington Blvd., north of Mission Road, Elkridge.
11. Highland Crossing LLC, Laurel. Rezoning application to change 2.1 acres from RR-DEO (rural residential) to CCT (community center transition) to develop office condominiums and retail, northwest quadrant of Highland Road and Route 108, Highland.
12. Terrapin Crossing. Centex Homes, Gaithersburg. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to subdivide 155 acres into 49 single-family lots, west side of Route 32, south of Ewing Drive and Route 144, West Friendship.
13. Trent/Laster Property. Land Design and Development, Ellicott City. Site development plan to subdivide 6.3 acres for 40 townhouses, north and south sides of Guilford Road, east of Oakhurst Drive, Savage.
14. Edgewood Farm. Toll Brothers, Columbia. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to subdivide 131.8 acres into 60 single-family lots, north side of Roxbury Road, 2,000 feet west of Triadelphia Road, Glenelg.
15. Nottingham Way Acres. Winchester Homes, North Bethesda. Final plan to subdivide 13 acres into 19 single-family lots on 13 acres, end of Nottingham Way, northwest of Bonnie Branch Road, Ellicott City.
16. Shady Lane Crossing. Main Street Builders, Elkridge. Preliminary plan to subdivide 8.9 acres into 21 single-family lots, west side of Hanover Road, opposite of Shady Lane, Elkridge.
17. Turnbury Grove. D.R. Horton Inc., Rockville. Preliminary plan to subdivide 117 acres into 33 single-family lots, south side of Ten Oaks Road, opposite Golden Harvest Court, Clarksville.
18. Willow Ridge. Greenfield Homes, Highland. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to construct 10 single-family lots on 20 acres, north side of Frederick Road, west of Marriottsville Road, Marriottsville.
19. Office park. Merritt Properties, Baltimore. Site development plan to construct four office buildings consisting of 242,802 square feet on 24.7 acres, along Interstate 95 opposite Meadowridge Road, Elkridge.
20. Wesley Woods. C&C Development, Ellicott City. Site development plan to subdivide 4.1 acres into 20 single-family lots, end of Toomey Lane, east of Route 1, Elkridge.
21. Maple Lawn Farm. Miller and Smith Inc., McLean. Site development plan to construct 27 townhouse lots on Iager Boulevard and Liberty Street, Fulton.
22. Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Laurel. Site development plan for construction of a 558,550-square-foot warehouse and manufacturing facility on 48.4 acres, east side of Route 1, north of Whiskey Bottom Road, Laurel.
23. Murphy Road. Scaggs Brothers Inc., Ellicott City. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to subdivide 37.3 acres into 10 single-family lots, south side of Murphy Road, 2,000 feet west of Old Columbia Pike, Scaggsville.
24. Worthington Fields. New Cut Road Development LLC, Ellicott City. Final plan to subdivide 34 acres into 30 single-family lots, on Riviera Sun Drive at Academy Road, Ellicott City.
25. Stone Lake. Miller and Smith Inc., McLean. Final plan to subdivide 3.9 acres into 25 townhouse lots, north side of Gorman Road, opposite Stephens Road, Laurel.
26. Williamsburg Group, Columbia. Preliminary equivalent site plan to subdivide 42.8 acres into 19 single-family lots, near the intersection of Sheppard Lane and Taraley Court, Ellicott City.
27. Cabot Properties. The Conlan Co. Permit to build a $2.9 million warehouse at 7401 Coca-Cola Dr., Hanover.
28. Oaks at Water's Edge. The Ryland Group, Ellicott City. Permits to construct seven townhouses on Water Oak Road, west side of Route 1, near Port Capital Drive, Elkridge.
-- Compiled by LINDA JAMES