1. Single-family units. Vienna-based Michael Harris Homes. Building permit applications for six single-family units in the Victoria Falls community on the south side of Contee Road, west of Route 1, Laurel.
2. Bank. Cockeysville-based MLS Bowie LLC. Building permit to construct a $1.2 million Wachovia Bank at 4323 Collington Rd., Bowie.
3. Townhouses. Capitol Heights-based Cityview LLC. Preliminary plan of subdivision for 32 townhouse lots on 4.4 acres on the south side of Sheriff Road, 500 feet west of Addison Road, Capitol Heights.
4. Retail. Baltimore-based Atapco Ritchie Interchange LLC. Site plan for 64,214 square feet of retail, including restaurants, as part of the Steeplechase 95 Business Park, in the northwest quadrant of Route 495 and Ritchie Marlboro Road, Upper Marlboro.
5. Subdivision. Virginia Beach-based Washington Park Estates LLC. Preliminary plan for 503 single-family lots on 275 acres between Piscataway Road and Tinkers Creek, on he north side of Elizabeth Ida Drive, Clinton.
6. Single-family units. Fairfax-based Equity Homes. Building permit applications for seven single-family units on Dennis Magruder Drive, in the southwest quadrant of West Kettering Drive and Route 202, Largo.
7. Subdivision. Waldorf-based Kydan Development. Preliminary plan for 29 single-family lots on 6.2 acres at Brooke and Oakford roads, south of Central Avenue, Capitol Heights.
8. Apartments. Washington-based Poretsky Building Group. Grading permit application for an age-restricted, 166-unit apartment complex at 1800 Palmer Rd., Fort Washington.
9. Residential. Rockville-based Aimco. Conceptual site plan for redevelopment of Springhill Lake to replace the existing community with 5,000 townhouses and multifamily units on 174 acres on the south side of the Beltway on Edmonston Road, Greenbelt.
10. Restaurant. Orlando-based Darden Restaurants. Site plan for an Olive Garden restaurant in the northwest quadrant of East West Highway and Belcrest Road, Hyattsville.
11. Retirement community. Columbia-based Coscan/Adler Ltd. Partnership. Special exception application for a planned retirement community of 400 units of mixed housing on 83.9 acres on the east side of Enterprise Road, just north of Route 50, Bowie.
12. Motorcycle dealership. Harrisburg, N.C.-based Hendrick Motor Sports. Site plan for a 25,000-square-foot building and Harley-Davidson dealership at South Laurel Drive and Route 197, Laurel.
13. Single-family units. Annapolis-based Timberlake Homes. Building permits for nine single-family houses on Purple Lilac Lane and Cork Tree Way in the Timber Ridge community on the east side of Brandywine Road, about one-half mile south of Thrift Road, Clinton.
-- Compiled by LISA MARTIN