1. Ridgeview Estates, between Routes 712 and 719, west of Jackson Avenue and accessed by Pickett Road. Subdivide 46.10 acres zoned CR-1 (countryside residential) for 23 single-family detached lots.
2. Lansdowne Town Center Parcel E3A, southern corner of Belmont Ridge Road and Riverside Parkway. Eighteen office-retail buildings and 207 single-family attached lots on about 46.45 acres zoned PD-OP (planned development/office park).
3. Belmont Land Bay J-1, Medalist Drive, west of Gloucester Parkway. One lot on 583.4 acres zoned PD-CC-CC (planned development/commercial center/community center) and PD-OP.
4. Erickson Retirement Communities, west side of Route 607, between Route 7 and Smith Switch Road. Rezone about 237 acres from PD-IP (planned development/industrial park) to PD-AA-AR (planned development/active adult/age restricted) for a continuing care retirement community. Special exception to allow development of a continuing care retirement community under PD-AA-AR district on 236.97 acres.
5. Verizon Wireless at Market Street, southeast of the intersection of River Creek Parkway and Potomac Station Drive. Special exception to extend an 140-foot transmission tower 10 feet and add a 360-square-foot equipment shelter on about 10.8 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development, four units per acre).
6. Town of Leesburg, Sycolin Road Water Tank, east of Route 643 and south of the proposed Loudoun Center Place. Special exception to allow construction of a 1.5-million-gallon elevated water tank on 353.32 acres zoned JLMA20 (joint land management area).
7. Red Cedar Pool and Clubhouse, 21052 Evergreen Mills Road. Construct a pool and a clubhouse on 1,219.44 acres zoned PD-RV (planned development/rural village).
8. Avonlea, Phase 2, Section 5, about 0.3 miles south of Route 50 on Pinebrook Road. Subdivide 58.59 acres zoned CLI (commercial light industrial) for five single-family detached lots, 116 townhouse lots, three open parcels and right-of-way dedication.
9. Avonlea, Phase 2, Section 7, about 0.3 miles south of Route 50 on Pinebrook Road. Subdivide 58.59 acres zoned CLI for 40 single-family residential lots, 13 townhouse lots, three open parcels and right-of-way dedication.
10. Avonlea, Phase 2, Section 6, about 0.3 miles south of Route 50 on Pinebrook Road. Subdivide 58.59 acres zoned CLI for 63 townhouse lots, one open parcel and right-of-way dedication.
11. South Riding, Sections 92 and 93, north of Riding Center Drive and west of Tall Cedars Parkway. Subdivide 98.66 acres zoned PDH-4 for 122 townhouse lots.
12. South Riding, Section 91, north of Riding Center Drive and west of Tall Cedars Parkway. Subdivide 98.66 acres zoned PDH-4 for 26 single-family detached lots.
13. Kirkpatrick Farms, Section N, 41796 Braddock Rd. Subdivide 381.76 acres zoned PDH-4 for 117 townhouse lots and one open parcel.
14. Mercure Business Park, Lot 16A, Mercure Business Parkway, off Route 606 and Mercure Circle. Construct a warehouse on 4.19 acres zoned PD-GI (planned development/general industrial).
15. Dulles Trade Center II, Lots 17 and 18, Overland Drive, east of Pebble Run Drive. Construct a 65,000-square-foot office-warehouse on 4.83 acres zoned PD-GI.
16. Brambleton Active Adult, south of Creighton Road, east of Route 659 and north of Route 621. Rezone 234 acres from PD-GI to PD-AA-AR to allow development of an age-restricted retirement community.
17. Belmont Overlook, west of Belmont Ridge Road, north and south of Alford Road. Rezone about 45 acres from R-1 (residential-one unit per acre) to R-8 (residential-eight units per acre) to develop 168 single-family attached homes.
18. Verizon Wireless at Herndon Junction, 47038 Harry Byrd Hwy. Special exception to allow construction of a 100-foot monopole, attached antenna and equipment building on 7.75 acres zoned PD-GI.
19. Dean Property, Phase 1, Lots 1-40, northwest intersection of Braddock Road and Ticonderoga Road. Approval for 40 residential lots, two public roads, three open parcels and associated utilities on 24.99 acres zoned PDH-4.
20. Loudoun County Sanitation Authority Administrative Services Facility, 21254 Loudoun County Pkwy. Approval for a 53,490-square-foot office building with associated roads, parking and storm water management facilities on 340.66 acres zoned PD-IP.
21. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, north of Harry Byrd Highway, east of Ashburn Road. Approval to revise already approved STPL-2004-0073 for relocation of parking for existing building and revise grading on 270 acres zoned PD-RDP (planned development research and development park.)
22. Brambleton Land Bay 2, build 22 townhouses at Greenside Drive.
23. Kirkpatrick Farms, build eight townhouses at Curiosity Square.
24. Parc City Centre, build eight commercial spaces at 45999 Regal Plaza.
25. Loudoun County Sanitation Authority, build a pumping station and appurtenances at 21254 Loudoun County Pkwy.
26. John R. and Catherine F. Curtis, build four mini-storage buildings at 19877 Belmont Ridge Rd.
27. Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, build a safety center at 25216 Loudoun County Pkwy.
-- Compiled by SANDY MAUCK