1. Multifamily units. Cypress Realty Investments LLC, Washington. A project plan for 185 multifamily units on 1.8 acres in the northeast quadrant of Georgia Avenue and Burlington Avenue in Silver Spring. (9-06002)
2. Office building. Global Country of World Peace, North Bethesda. A site plan for a two-story, 8,646-square-foot office building on approximately one-half acre on the south side of Edson Lane, west of Rockville Pike in North Bethesda. (8-06006)
3. Condominium building. Battery Lane LLC, Washington. A development plan amendment for approximately one-half acre at the northwest corner of Woodmont Avenue and Battery Lane in Bethesda for a nine-story condominium building with 46 units. The site is currently approved for townhouses. (DPA-06/1)
4. Mixed-use. Centex Homes, Chantilly. A preliminary plan for 112 units in a mix of single-family and townhouse lots on 18.4 acres on the east side of Route 355, south of Strathmore Avenue in North Bethesda. (1-06014)
5. Mixed-use. FF Realty LLC, Bethesda. A preliminary plan for 312 multifamily units in a 15-story building, along with 7,330 square feet of commercial space. The property is currently the St. Charles Apartments, on 1.7 acres on the west side of Cameron Street, just south of Spring Street in Silver Spring. (1-06018)
6. Residential units. Bozzuto Group, Greenbelt. A conceptual site plan for 45 residential units on 2.02 acres in the southwest quadrant of Summit Avenue and Park Avenue in Gaithersburg. (CSP-05-004)
7. Office building. Boston Properties LP, Washington. A site plan for a 220,116-square-foot office building on 10.1 acres in the Washingtonian North office park, on the north side of Sam Eig Highway, just west of Interstate 270 in Gaithersburg. (SP-05-0008)
8. Multifamily units. RST Development, Rockville. A project plan application for 328 multifamily units on 2.6 acres in the southeast quadrant of the intersection of 13th Street and Eastern Avenue in Silver Spring. It will be called the Galaxy. (9-05005)
9. Mixed-use. BP Realty, Potomac. A schematic development plan for the Casey West property with more than 1,000 residential units, 259,000 square feet of retail and 936,650 square feet of office space on 125 acres on the west side of Interstate 270 at Metropolitan Grove Road in Gaithersburg. (SDP-05-002)
10. Mixed-use. LCOR Inc., Bethesda. A site plan for a mix of 312 multifamily units and 61,246 square feet of retail on approximately 31 acres in the northeast quadrant of Route 355 and Marinelli Road in Bethesda. (8-05034)
11. Single-family units. Winchester Homes, North Bethesda. A site plan for 24 single-family units on 74 acres on Needwood Road, 600 feet west of Muncaster Mill Road in Rockville. (8-05032)
12. Single-family homes. Winchester, North Bethesda. Building permits to construct nine single-family homes on British Manor Drive and Bent Arrow Drive in Clarksburg, in the Clarksburg Village subdivision.
13. Single-family units. Pulte Home Corp., Fairfax. Building permits to construct four single-family homes in the Meadowsweet subdivision, on Brooke Road off Route 108 in Sandy Spring.
14. Tenant Improvements. Tiffany & Co., New York. A building permit to make $500,000 in tenant improvements for a new store planned at 5481 Wisconsin Ave. in Chevy Chase.