1. The Reserve at Canterbury Crossing, 55 Jennings Rd. S., Severna Park. Vista Trails Development Corp. Final phase to build 26 single-family homes on 14.28 acres.
Building and Grading
2. West River, 5100 Chalk Point Rd., West River. $120,000. To the Baltimore-Washington Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church to erect a 170-foot-tall satellite tower.
3. Walnut Grove, 307 Addisson Dr., Glen Burnie. $51,378. To Walnut Grove LLC for residential grading for roads, utilities and single-family lots 1, 2, 3, 7 and 16.
4. Sloop Cove Landing, 602 North Shore Dr., Glen Burnie. $119,048. To K. Hovnanian Homes of Maryland LLC for residential grading for the construction of roads, storm drains, utilities and houses on lots 63-71.
5. East Park Aquatic Center, 7888 S. Crain Hwy., Glen Burnie. $850,000. To Anne Arundel County for construction of an indoor competition pool, leisure pool and whirlpool enclosure.
6. Cromwell Business Park, 799 Cromwell Park Dr., Glen Burnie. $566,914. To MIE Cromwell Joint Venture LLP for tenant improvements for BAX Global, Building H, Suites H-S.
7. Hanover, 1727 Maple Ave., Hanover. $115,941. To Corner Stone Bible Church Inc. for a modular building for church services until a permanent building is constructed.
8. Arundel Mills, 7049 Arundel Mills Blvd., Hanover. $100,000. To WSG Hanover One LLC for a tenant fit-out for a Potbelly Sandwich Works restaurant.
9. Harman Elementary School, 7660 Ridge Chapel Rd., Hanover. $115,941. To Anne Arundel County Board of Education to demolish the existing Harman Elementary School and construct a new one.
10. Hanover, 785 Elkridge Landing Rd., Hanover. $341,356. To Brit Limited Partnership for commercial grading for a parking lot for a proposed office building with associated water, sewer storm drains, parking and storm water management.
11. Harmans, 1321 Mercedes Dr., Harmans. $50,000. To Merritt-MP1 LLC for the renovation of existing office and three exterior exit ramps for a charter school.
12. Staybridge Suites Hotel, 1303 Winterson Rd., Linthicum Heights. $189,682. To Airport Lodging Inc. for commercial grading and sediment control for a hotel.
13. Millersville, 265 Pasadena Rd. W., Millersville. $25,370. To Country Home 2 LLC for commercial grading for an assisted living facility.
14. Pasadena Assembly of God, 206 Pleasant View Ave., Pasadena. $6,800. To Pasadena Assembly of God to demolish a single-family house and construct a church fellowship hall with improvements to the utilities and storm water management facilities.
15. Mountain Marketplace, 350 Mountain Rd., Pasadena. $172,020. To Mountain Marketplace LLC for the construction of a one-story, free-standing building for Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins restaurants. $47,984. To Mountain Marketplace LLC for commercial grading for a new Mountain Road Car Wash and bio-retention system.
16. Pasadena, 4315 Mountain Rd., Pasadena. $100,000. To Lakeshore Crossroads LLC for a tenant fit-out for the Szechuan Cafe restaurant.
17. Pasadena, 8026 Ritchie Hwy., Pasadena. $30,000. To Kellington Associates Limited Partnership for the interior demolition of existing space (formerly Chi-Chi's) for Carrabba's restaurant.
18. Willow Woods, 302 Wild Willow Way, Severn. $252,567. To Tousa Mid-Atlantic Investment LLC for commercial grading for the construction of 22 single-family homes, storm drains, storm water management, water lines, septic systems, roads and road widening, and to relocate utility poles.
19. Severn, 7860 Quarterfield Park Rd., Severn. $200,000. To Inland Western Severn LLC for a white box for Quiznos eat-in sub shop restaurant in Suite B.
20. Severn Baptist Church, 8187 Telegraph Rd., Severn. $5,795,640. To Severn Baptist Church for a new church with offices, classrooms and an assembly room.
21. St. Margarets, Revell Highway, Annapolis. $1,507,105. To K. Hovnanian at St. Margaret's LLC for residential grading for the construction of condominiums with storm drains, storm water management, water and sewer.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING