1. Rosewood McLean LLC, Annandale. Site plan for McLean Cove, 26 townhouses on 113,852 square feet zoned R-5 (residential, five units an acre) at 1619 and 1623 Chain Bridge Rd. (SP-1286-003-2)
2. Commonwealth Construction Management Inc., Herndon. Site plan for commercial use on 2.72 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) at 9420 Gunston Cove Rd. (SP-5430-003-1)
3. Boeing Service Corp., Chantilly. Site plan for Boeing International Point parking expansion on 8.65 acres zoned C-5 (neighborhood retail) at 13775 McLearen Rd. (SP-5810-011-1)
4. Spaulding & Slye Colliers International, Washington. Site plan for Redwood Plaza, a 43,000-square-foot office building on 12.14 acres zoned PDC (planned development, commercial) on 10600 Arrowhead Dr. (SP-6197-002-2)
5. Richmond American Homes of Virginia Inc., Fairfax. Subdivision plan for Northampton, 41 townhouses on 18.26 acres zoned PDH-5 (planned development housing, five units an acre) in the 6200 and 6300 block of Villa Street and South Van Dorn Street. (SP-0623-002-3)
6. Midtown Springfield LLC, Vienna. Application to rezone 8.95 acres from C-4, (high-density office) C-6 (community retail) and C-8 (highway commercial) to PRM (planned mixed-use residential) for multifamily dwellings and retail sales at 6733 Commerce St. (RZ-2005-LE-025)
7. Renaissance at Rugby Road II LLC, Reston. Application to rezone 6.93 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to R-5 (residential, five units an acre) for townhouses at 12730 and 12736 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy., and 3925 and 3947 Rugby Rd. (RZ-2005-SU-011)
8. Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc., Carrollton, Texas. Site plan for a 6,815-square-foot T.G.I. Friday's restaurant on 1.29 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) at Beacon Mall, 6700 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1). (SP-7473-009-1)
9. Silver Diner Development Inc., Rockville. Site plan for 4,591-square-foot Silver Diner restaurant on 1.12 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) at Beacon Mall, 6700 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1). (SP-7473-010-1)
10. Equity Corporate Housing Holding Co., Chicago. Site plan for The Preserve at Tysons Corner, 478 multifamily dwellings on 33.75 acres zoned PDH-30 (planned development housing, 30 units an acre) on Gallows Road at Science Applications Court. (SP-02481-007-2)
11. Burgundy Woods L.C. of Alexandria. Subdivision plan for 27 houses on 10.67 acres zoned PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units an acre) at 3301 Burgundy Rd. (SD-9217-002-1)
12. Furnace Associates Inc., Fairfax. Site plan for the 21,000-square-foot Furnace Road Recycling Facility on 9.67 acres zoned I-6 (industrial heavy) at 10100 and 10018 Furnace Rd. (SP-3800-001-3)
13. Fairfax County Board of Supervisors. Site plan for the 16,302-square-foot Katherine K. Hanley Family Shelter on 5.66 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) on the north side of Lee Hwy. just west of Meadow Estates Drive. (SP-4365-001-2)
14. Hechinger Enterprises, c/o JBG Rosenfeld Retail Properties, Chevy Chase. Site plan for 85,930-square-foot Backlick Plaza shopping center on 7.8 acres zoned C-6 (community
retail) at 6981 Hechinger Dr.
15. Target Corp, Minneapolis. Site plan for a 134,395-square-foot store addition on 16.79 acres zoned PRC (planned residential community) at 12197 Sunset Hills Rd. (SP-6519-001-2)
16. Velasquez Contractors, Centreville. Site plan for a 23,575-square-foot Sangria Restaurant on 1.95 acres zoned C-8 (highway commercial) at 5800 Old Centreville Rd. (SP-186-002-2)
17. Starco Properties VI LLC, Fort Myer. Site plan for Park Meadow at Westfield, a 161,182-square-foot office on 10.15 acres zoned I-3 (industrial, light intensity) on the east side of Park Meadow Drive near Westfields Boulevard. (SP-6178-083-3)
18. Commerce Bank NA, Mount Laurel, N.J. Site plan for a 3,669-square-foot drive-in bank on 5.88 acres zoned C-7 (regional retail) at 2930 Patrick Henry Dr. (SP-6284-001-2)
19. TWG Ashton Commons LLC, Rockville. Site plan for TWG Ashton Commons, 28 townhouses on 3.81 acres zoned R-8 (residential, eight units an acre) on the south side of Little River Turnpike near Pinecrest Vista Drive. (SP-5941-001-2)
20. Northern Virginia Hebrew Congregation, Reston. Site plan for an 11,879-square-foot temple on three acres zoned PRC (planned residential community) at 1441 Wiehle Ave. (SP-3565-003-2)
21. Penderbrook Community Association Inc., Fairfax. Site plan for a 10,589-square-foot community center on 8.75 acres zoned PDH-8 (planned development housing, eight units an acre) on Lee Jackson Memorial
Highway and Golf Trail Lane. (SP-6304-022-3)
22. Commerce Bank NA, Mount Laurel, N.J. Site plan for a 4,101-square-foot drive-in bank with offices on 4.8 acres zoned PDC (planned development commercial) on Machen Road and 6200 Multiplex Drive. (SP-6857-053-2)
23. Ivy Development LC, Vienna. Application to rezone 2.96 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units an acre) to allow eight houses on the west side of Old Centreville Road south of Centrewood Drive. (RZ 2002-SU-042)
24. Landmark Property Development LLC, Alexandria. Application to rezone 16.95 acres from C-5 (neighborhood retail), C-8 (highway commercial) and R-3 (residential, three units an acre) to PDH-30 (planned development housing, 30 units an acre) to permit mixed-use development including townhouses and apartments and up to 80,000 square feet of commercial uses on a site bounded by Richmond Highway (Route 1), Janna Lee Avenue and Buckman Road. (RZ 2004-LE-021)
25. Robert A. Young/Tysons 89 LLC, McLean. Application to rezone 6.19 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to R-2 (residential, two units an acre) to permit 10 houses north of the end of Irvin Street near Ashgrove Lane. (RZ 2003-HM-042)
26. Cranford Street LLC, Vienna. Application to rezone 8.97 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to PDH-5 (planned development housing, five units an acre) to permit development of 35 houses on the south side of Gunston Cove Road west of Richmond Highway (Route 1). (RZ 2004-MV-032)
27. Commerce Bank NA, Cherry Hill, N.J. Application to permit bank with a drive-through on 1.65 acres zoned R-4 (residential, four units an acre) and C-8 (highway commercial) at 6615 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1). (SE 2005-MV-012)
28. EI PSP IV Joint Venture, Glendale, Calif. Permit for a two-story commercial building at 7684 Pohick Rd.
29. Dulles Coppermine LLC, Chantilly. Permits for 16 condominium units on Salk Street.
30. U.S. Home Corp., Silver Spring. Permits for condominium units on Mason Grove Court.
31. Fairfax County Department of Public Works and Environmental Services. Permit for a new fire station at 9610 Hampton Rd.
32. Trinity Lake LLC, Vienna. Permit for a six-story office building at 5860 Trinity Pkwy.
33. U.S. Home Corp., Silver Spring. Permits for 15 condominium units at Huntley Run Place, for 43 condominium units at Huntley Creek Place, for 12 condominium units at Huntley Manor Lane and for 20 condominium units at Mason Grove Court.
34. West Dulles Properties LLC, Dulles. Permit for a commercial building at 3935 Avion Park Ct., and for two commercial buildings at 3931 and 3933 Avion Park Ct.