What's new in the iPod:
* Can store and play "up to 150 hours" of videos -- bought at Apple's iTunes store, downloaded from other sites (may require conversion first) or made with Apple's own software.
* With an extra cable, can play videos and display photos on a TV.
* Significantly thinner, at about 1/2 inch thick, while offering greater storage, up to 60 gigabytes.
What's new in the iMac G5:
* Has built-in iSight webcam.
* Includes FrontRow software and remote control to allow viewing photos and movies and listening to music from across the room.
* PhotoBooth software can take portraits using the iSight camera.
* Slightly thinner than the most recent all-in-one iMac, but with faster processors and better graphics.