1. Cloverfield II. Spring Mill LLC, Ellicott City. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to subdivide 61 acres into 15 single-family lots, west side of Pfefferkorn Road, south of Route 144, West Friendship.
2. The Gatherings at Jefferson Place. Beazer Homes Corp., Columbia. Site development plan to construct 135 age-restricted condominiums on 7.3 acres, north side of Montgomery Road, just east of Old Columbia Pike, Ellicott City.
3. Gateway Overlook Shopping Center. General Growth Properties Inc., Columbia. Site development plan to construct a 171,069-square-foot Lowe's on 13.3 acres, north side of Route 175, just west of Interstate 95, in Columbia.
4. River Hill Village Center. Ruby Tuesday Inc., Fairfax, Va.. Site development plan to construct a restaurant, Route 108 at Daybreak Circle, Clarksville.
5. Lyndwood Square. Security Development, Ellicott City. Site development plan to construct a 10,400-square-foot retail center, west side of Marshalee Drive, just north of Route 100, Ellicott City.
6. Murn Development, Ellicott City. Rezoning application to change R-20 (single-family housing) to CCT (Community Center Transition) to build 54 age-restricted units on 2.9 acres, south side of Route 108, east of Snowden River Pkwy., Columbia.
7. Clark's Meadow. Dorsey Mill LLC, Glenwood. Final plan to subdivide 53 acres into 25 single-family lots, south side of Dorsey Mill Road, west of Triadelphia Road, Glenelg.
8. Walnut Grove. Walnut Grove LLC, Columbia. Final plan to subdivide 202 acres into 89 single-family lots, west side of Sheppard Lane, west of Route 108, Clarksville.
9. Ilchester LLC, Timonium. Preliminary Plan to subdivide seven acres into 10 single-family lots, east side of Ilchester Road, south of Landing Road, Ellicott City.
10. Riverdale. Dale Thompson Builders, Columbia. Sketch plan to construct 228 units in a mix of townhouses and multi-family units, plus 10,200 square feet of commercial space on 29.3 acres, east side of Cedar Lane, south of Harriet Tubman Lane, Columbia.
11. Maple Lawn Farms. Maple Lawn Office III, Baltimore. Site development plan to build a 120,340-square-foot office building, east side of Maple Lawn Boulevard, north of Route 216, Fulton.
12. Patapsco Valley Business Center. Blue Run I Enterprises LLC, Clarksville. Site development plan to construct a 106,409-square-foot warehouse and a 23,260-square-foot office building, southwest of the intersection of Hanover and Race roads, Hanover.
13. Columbia Hills. Dorsey Family Homes, Woodstock. Site development plan to construct nine single-family lots on 4.3 acres, both sides of Sybert Drive, west of Parkvale Road, Ellicott City.
14. Hopkins Choice Ph. 2. The Triadelphia Farm LLC, Fulton. Final plan of subdivision for 17 single-family homes on 26.4 acres, the end of Ryon Drive, northwest of Triadelphia Road, Glenelg.
15. Cascade Overlook. Richmond American Homes, Columbia. Permits to construct eight single-family units on Light Cahill Court, off the east side of Ilchester Road, south of Landing Road, Ellicott City.
-- Compiled by LINDA JAMES