1. Arden Farms, 1135 Sunrise Beach Rd., Crownsville. Koch Property Management Inc. Final plan to build 13 single-family homes on 98 acres.
2. Carvel Beach, 170 Carvel Beach Rd., Baltimore. Koch Associates Inc. Sketch plan to build 35 single-family homes on 15.41 acres.
3. Reecewood Estates, 1201 Reece Rd., Odenton. Chesapeake Conference Association of Seventh-day Adventists. Sketch plan to build 22 single-family homes on 10.06 acres.
4. Stony Run Village, 7608 Watts Ave., Hanover. Konterra Elm Street LC. Final plan to build 539 apartments/condominiums on 27.48 acres.
5. Ellsworth Estates, Grays Road, Harwood. Robert and Kim Marie Burgess Jr. Final plan to build 10 single-family homes on 60.09 acres.
6. Jennifer Meadows, 8376 Jacobs Rd., Severn. Irving and Marva Gaither. Sketch plan to build 34 townhouses on 5.2 acres.
7. McCray Meadows, 7545 Howard Rd. east, Glen Burnie. Don Gurney-6545 East Howard Road LLC. Final plan to build nine single-family homes on 4.92 acres.
8. Summerhill Park Mobile Home Park, 1723 Crownsville Rd., at Honeysuckle Lane, Crownsville. Landsman Mobile Home LLC. Final plan to build 21 sites on 42.88 acres.
9. Fieldstone, 8439 Brock Bridge Rd., Laurel. Bay Country Land Co. Final plan to build 259 townhouses and single-family homes on 27.05 acres.
10. Arnold, 330 Jones Station Rd., Arnold. Koch Homes Inc. Sketch plan to build 117 townhouses and single-family homes on 26.14 acres.
11. Friendship, 6971 Old Solomons Island Rd., Friendship. $576,548. To Archway Building Construction for a new church building for Greater Calvert Fellowship Church.
12. Edgewater, 3059 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater. $150,000. To South River Crossing LLC for tenant improvements for Starbucks Coffee Co. in Suite 1.
13. Victoria Park at Edgewater, 89 Stewart Dr., Edgewater. To Victoria Park Edgewater LCC for commercial grading for an independent living facility for seniors for $350,591. To Victoria Park Edgewater LLC for a multi-purpose room and a common area/office for $104,749 each. To Victoria Park Edgewater LLC for the construction of 102 apartments on four floors, with 52 at $26,307 each, 22 at $19,409 each, eight at $27,889 each, seven at $29,770 each, four at $29,591 each, four at $21,947 each, three at $29,680 each and two at $19,468 each.
14. Gambrills, 1053 Route 3, Gambrills. $300,000. To Hopkins Road Associates for a tenant fit-out for the 204-seat Irish Channel Restaurant.
15. Howard Village, 403 Howard Ct., Glen Burnie. $111,783. To Weston Builders and Developers Inc. for residential grading for new single-family homes, roads, utilities and storm water management equipment.
16. Quarterfield Center, 810 Landmark Dr., Glen Burnie. $2.4 million. To Shugraham Rental Co. LLC for a new shell office building, Building E.
17. Glen Burnie, 508 Digiulian Blvd., Glen Burnie. $93,532. To 508 Digiulian Boulevard Limited Partnership for commercial grading for the construction of an unattended fuel station and storm water management pond retrofit.
18. Arundel Mills, 7649 Arundel Mills Blvd., Hanover. $800,000. To Arundel Mills Limited Partnership for tenant improvements for Neiman Marcus in Suite D2. $368,000. To Arundel Mills Limited Partnership for interior alterations for the Blue Star Grill in Suite 372.
19. Linthicum Heights, 1100 Old Elkridge Landing Rd., Linthicum. $1 million. To Brentwood BWI Two LLC for a foundation for a six-story Sheraton Hotel.
20. Millersville, 265 Pasadena Rd. west, Millersville. $251,841. To Country Home 2 LLC for a new institutional residence, Assisted Living Well, for up to 16 residents. 271 Pasadena Rd. west, Linthicum. $251,841. To Country Home LLC for a new institutional residence, Assisted Living Well, for as many as 16 residents.
21. Odenton, Midway Road, Odenton. $25,000. To C&P Telephone Co. for a new 12-by-20-foot warehouse for equipment and to install 12 antennas on an existing tower.
22. Pasadena, 8026 Ritchie Hwy., Pasadena. $800,000. To Kellington Associates Limited Partnership for tenant improvements including roofing, resurfacing an entrance porch and enclosing a rear dining area for Carrabba's Italian Grill.
23. Pasadena, 206 Pleasant View Ave., Pasadena. $700,000. To Pasadena Assembly of God for a foundation for a two-story family-life center.
24. Pasadena, 39 Johnson Rd., Pasadena. $105,572. To Bar Harbor LLC for residential grading for 13 single-family homes, road improvements, landscaping, storm drain, storm water management, water and sewer.
25. Severn, 1103 Quarterfield Knoll Rd., Severn. $67,422. To Quarterfield Knoll Developers LLC for residential grading and sediment control for roads and utilities in a new subdivision.
26. Brooklyn Park, 4005 Ritchie Hwy., Brooklyn Park. $3,000. To Harold C. Groom Jr. to demolish the first floor of an office building for a new veterinary hospital.
27. Brandon Shores Power Plant, 1000 Brandon Shores Rd., Curtis Bay. $2.4 million. To Constellation Power Source Generation Inc. to tear down and rebuild cooling towers for Unit 1.
28. Annapolis, 2065 Generals Hwy., Annapolis. $400,000. To Kalmia Construction Co. Inc. to construct a two-story retail building for Champion Billiards and Barstools.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING