1. Medical office building. Flower Avenue Shopping Center LLP, Bethesda. A site plan for a 57,900-square-foot medical office building in the southeast quadrant of Flower Avenue and Arliss Street (8-06008).
2. CVS store. CVS Realty, Beltsville. A site plan for a 12,900-square-foot CVS store in the northwest quadrant of Montgomery Village Avenue and Stedwick Road in Montgomery Village (8-06009).
3. Townhouse units. Winchester Homes, North Bethesda. An application to rezone 6.9 acres at 11800 Darnestown Rd., just west of Ambiance Drive, in Darnestown to allow 48 townhouse units (G-839).
4. Lots. Democracy Investments LLC, Laurel. A preliminary plan to subdivide 12 two-acre lots on 28 acres on the north side of Democracy Boulevard, just west of Stapleford Hall Drive (1-06020).
5. Mixed use. Centex Homes, Chantilly. An annexation petition to develop property just north of Ashley Avenue, east of Route 355 in Rockville, with 22 single-family units and 65 townhouses (ANX-2005 -- 00138).
6. Single-family lots. Natelli Communities, Gaithersburg. A preliminary plan for 40 single-family lots on 22 acres on the east side of Georgia Avenue, south of Gold Mine Road in Olney (1-06033).
7. Church. Derwood Baptist Church, Derwood. A preliminary plan of subdivision to build a 90,740-square-foot church on 225 acres in the northeast quadrant of Route 109 and Griffith Road in Laytonsville (1-06036).
8. Single-family lots and condominiums. The Associated Cos., Bethesda. A subdivision plan for the Chestnut Lodge Hospital property at 500 W. Montgomery Ave. in Rockville, proposing 36 single-family lots and renovation of the hospital building for seven condominiums (PRU-2005-00022).
9. Mixed use. White Flint Crossing LLC, Chevy Chase. A rezoning application for 5.4 acres at 11410 Rockville Pike, just south of Nicholson Lane in North Bethesda, proposing 369 multifamily units and 215,000 square feet of retail space (G-830).
10. Townhouse units. Bozzuto Group, Greenbelt. A conceptual site plan proposing 45 units in townhouse style on 2.02 acres in the southwest quadrant of Summit and Park avenues in Gaithersburg (CSP-05-004).
11. Residential units. National Lutheran Homes, Rockville. A use permit for 15 residential units in five triplex buildings at 9701 Veirs Dr., off Westcott Place (USE-2005-00690).
12. Church expansion. Archdiocese of Washington, Hyattsville. A building permit to expand St. Peter's Catholic Church at 2900 Sandy Spring Rd. in Olney from 14,400 square feet to 25,000 square feet.
13. Single-family homes. Advantage Homes, Clarksburg. Building permits to construct five single-family homes on Burnt Hill Road in Clarksburg.
14. Single-family homes. Winchester Homes, North Bethesda. Building permits to construct four single-family homes on Sherwood Mills Court and Auburn Village Drive in Sandy Spring in the Auburn Village community.