1. Gum Spring Village Center, southeast of Route 659 and Route 50. Subdivide 12.87 acres zoned CLI (commercial-light industrial) for three retail-commercial lots.
2. Everspring Import Company, east of the intersection of Route 28 and Sterling Boulevard. A transshipment facility and associated parking and utilities on 3.57 acres zoned PD-IP (planned development-industrial park).
3. Meadowkirk, bordered to the north by Lime Kiln Road and to the east and south by Goose Creek. Construct a dining center, swimming pool and bath house, eight cabins and associated travel ways and parking on 340.85 acres zoned AR-2 (agricultural rural).
4. Loudoun County Public Schools, Elementary School at Red Cedar, 21052 Evergreen Mills Rd. Special exception to allow an elementary school on a 49.9-acre portion of a larger 192.55-acre lot zoned PD-RV (planned development-rural village).
5. Inova Loudoun Hospital Center, Land Bay P1, east of Lansdowne Boulevard, north of Route 7 and south of Riverside Parkway. Special exception to allow about a 64,000-square-foot expansion of the hospital to include an intensive care unit, a pediatric emergency department and shell space on 48.53 acres zoned PD-OP (planned development-office park).
6. Dulles Industrial Park-Solid Waste Transfer Station, southwest corner of Route 636 and Route 857. Special exception to allow a 40,000-square-foot waste transfer station on about 18 acres of an 81.82-acre parcel zoned PD-GI (planned development-general industrial).
7. Tops Unlimited, 12547 Mountain Rd. Special exception to allow a 3,840-square-foot structure for a small business on 4.16 acres zoned A-3 (agricultural residential).
8. Dulles Trade Center II, Lot 8, southwest of Overland and Pebble Run drives. Construct 14,000 square feet of warehouse space, 4,000 square feet of office space and 6,000 square feet of outdoor storage on 3.13 acres zoned PD-GI.
9. Potomac Green Section 10, Lots 448-546, north end of Marblehead Drive about 0.3 miles west of Loudoun County Parkway. Subdivide 217.38 acres zoned PD-AA-AR (planned development-active adult-age restricted) for 101 single-family attached residential lots, four open parcels and private streets.
10. Potomac Green Section 9, north end of Marblehead Drive about 0.3 miles west of Loudoun County Parkway. Subdivide 217.38 acres zoned PD-AA-AR for 36 single-family detached lots, 143 single-family attached lots and 10 open parcels.
11. Historic Selma Estates, Phase 2 A, Section 2, 15762 Montresor Rd. Subdivide 279.09 acres zoned A-3 for 25 single-family detached lots, one conservancy lot, street dedication and easements.
12. Historic Selma Estates Phase 1, Section 4, 15762 Montresor Rd. Subdivide 675.35 acres zoned A-3 for 25 hamlet lots, five conservancy lots, three open parcels, one outlet and right of way.
13. Braddock Corner Section 1, Braddock and Gum Springs roads. Subdivide 17.57 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) for 69 single-family detached homes and three open parcels.
14. Stone Ridge (South) Section 46 and Destiny Drive, southwest corner of Destiny Drive and Mineral Springs Circle. Subdivide 167.60 acres zoned PDH-4 for 76 residential lots, one open parcel, public right of way and easements.
15. Arcola Industrial Rezoning, near Fleetwood Road and Briarfield Lane, north of Route 50. Rezone about 603 acres from TR1UBF (transitional) and PD-GI to R-1 (residential) and PD-IP.
16. Loudoun County Landfill Maintenance Building, four miles south of Leesburg along Evergreen Mills Road. Approval for a 7,720-square-foot maintenance facility on 186.26 acres zoned A-3.
17. Potomac Green Section 4 Town Square, southwest of Route 7 and Route 607. Approval for an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, events lawn, boccie ball court, community garden plots, outdoor commons with gazebo and required utilities on property zoned PD-AA-AR.
18. Gutterman Services Inc., 45888 Woodland Rd. Approval for an office and a manufacturing, fabricating and distribution facility on 1.16 acres zoned PD-IP.
19. Dulles Town Center, L.A. Fitness, 21100 Dulles Town Center. Approval for addition of commercial space to Dulles Town Center mall on 66.78 acres zoned PD-SC (planned development-shopping center).
20. Kenneth B. Rollins Water Filtration Plan, 43234 Edwards Ferry Rd. Approval for plant upgrades and expansion to Kenneth B. Rollins Water Filtration Plan on 20.88 acres zoned JLMA-3 (joint land management area).
21. Dulles Woods, 1330 Sterling Rd. and 22689 Cedar Green Rd. Approval for 245,800 square feet of warehouse and office buildings with associated private roads and utilities on 28.28 acres zoned PD-IP.
22. Dulles Trade Center II, Lots 24-25, Pebble Run Place near Overland Drive. Approval for a 48,000-square-foot building for motor-vehicle housing and repair and a 12,000-square-foot accessory office with associated parking on 8.88 acres zoned PD-GI.
23. Belmont Country Club Manor House, 19661 Belmont Manor Lane. Approval for revision to an approved site plan amendment to add tennis courts, swimming pool, additional parking, related structures and infrastructure on 426.90 acres zoned PDCC, PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) and PD-OP (planned development-office park).
24. Waxpool Sewer Pump Station, south of Waxpool Road and east of Belmont Ridge Road. Approval for a 255-square-foot sewer pumping station and access road on 62.09 acres zoned R-1 (residential).
25. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, north of Harry Byrd Highway and east of Ashburn Road. Approval for a revision to an approved site plan for relocation of parking for existing building and to revise grading throughout site on 270 acres zoned PD-RDP (planned development-research and development park).
26. Beacon Hill Rural Recreational Facility, the end of Silver Charm Place about 0.6 miles north of Route 7. Approval for a temporary rural recreational facility on 10.66 acres zoned AR1 (agricultural).
27. Stone Ridge Childcare Center, an 8,600-square-foot child-care center at 24859 Serpentine Pl.
28. Purcellville Ridge, a swimming pool and wading pools at 121 River Bottom Square.
29. Potomac Station, six townhouses on Edmonton Terrace NE.
30. Potomac Station, 25 townhouses on Edmonton Terrace NE.
31. TransAmerican Development Company, a 37,461-square-foot building, a 45,296-square-foot building and a 22,898-square-foot building at 45901 TransAmerica Plaza.
32. Belmont, 15 single-family homes on Medalist Drive.
33. The Christian Fellowship Church, interior alterations and a 16,961-square-foot addition to a church at 21673 Beaumeade Cir.
34. South Riding, eight townhouses on Whippoorwill Terrace.
35. Dulles Trade Center 2, a 60,665-square-foot building at 23571 Pebble Run Dr.
36. Potomac Crossing, eight townhouses on Stonefield Square NE.
-- Compiled by SANDY MAUCK