Because of incorrect information supplied by the county, an incorrect location was given for a development in the monthly "What's Going Where" map on Page 8 of the Oct. 30 Extra. Item 25 should have read "Pembrooke, 12051 Tygart Lake Rd., construction of 71 townhouses." It is in the Brentsville District. (Published 11/6/2005)
1. HB Investments, 9208 Hornbaker Rd. Rezone 2.36 acres from agriculture to heavy industrial to annex the property into the Hornbaker Industrial Park.
2. Youth for Tomorrow, 10149 Linton Hall Rd. Rezone 55.3 acres from suburban residential to agriculture.
3. CVS, 6368 Hoadly Rd. Special-use permit for a drive-through at a pharmacy with waivers for building and signs.
4. Donny and John Storage, 15516 Neabsco Mills Rd. Special-use permit for a motor vehicle impoundment and storage yard.
5. McDonald's, 13840 Noblewood Plaza. Special-use permit to allow a restaurant with a drive-through on an urban parkway.
6. Harbor Station, 18150 Cockpit Point Rd. Rezone 93.8 acres from agriculture and heavy industrial to planned business district, rezone 89.9 acres from heavy industrial and general business to planned mixed residential and rezone 52.8 acres from heavy industrial and general business to planned mixed district.
7. Potomac Center, 14820 Neabsco Mills Rd. Special-use permit to increase height of 150-room hotel by up to 55 feet.
8. Siena Corp., 14924 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Special-use permit for a self-storage center, an increase in building height and an additional sign.
9. Main Street Landscape, 2402 James Madison Hwy. Special-use permit to allow a landscape business in an agricultural district.
10. Ms. B's Swim Club, 1521 Lakewood Dr. Special-use permit to operate a home-based business offering swimming lessons.
11. Lustine Toyota, 14227 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Rezone 6.94 acres from suburban residential to general business and a special-use permit to allow expansion of motor vehicle sales business.
Site Disturbance Permits
12. Hailees Grove, 10419 Godwin Dr. Construction of 19 single-family houses.
13. Hornbaker Industrial Park, 9041 Mike Garcia Dr. Construction of a storage yard and contractor shed.
14. Katies Grove, 8360 Blooms Quarry Lane. Construction of 60 townhouses.
15. Manassas Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 8575 Rixlew Lane. Construction of a 44,152-square-foot nursing home.
16. New Bristow Village Community Center, 10604 Bristow Rd. Construction of a 3,936-square-foot recreation center and a 4,770-square-foot drive-through bank.
17. Virginia Meadows Industrial Park, 8450 Virginia Meadows Dr. Construction of a 44,500-square-foot building.
18. Wentworth Green Drive Middle School, 7700 Limestone Dr. Construction of a 135,935-square-foot middle school.
19. Potomac Highlands, 4095 Potomac Highlands Cir. Construction of 250 condominiums.
20. Quantico Center, 3900 Fettler Park Dr. Construction of two office buildings totaling 105,678 square feet.
21. Stonewall Manor Recreation Center, 19042 Windsor Rd. Construction of a 1,313-square-foot recreation center.
22. Stonewall Manor, 18350 Kerill Rd. Construction of 105 single-family houses.
23. Broad Run Oaks, 14020 Glenkirk Rd. Construction of 114 single-family houses.
24. Holly Ridge at Lawnvale, 4474 Sudley Rd. Construction of 44 single-family houses.
25. Pembrooke, 4805 Sudley Rd. Construction of 71 townhouses.
26. Bank of America, 2621 Prince William Pkwy. Construction of a 4,620-square-foot drive-through bank.
27. Belmont Town Center, 485 Harbor Side St. Construction of 28 condominiums.
28. Featherstone Industrial Park, 14716 Industry Ct. Construction of a 3,618-square-foot office/warehouse.
29. Karen Radley Acura and Volkswagen, 14700 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Construction of a 21,472-square-foot addition to building.
30. Potomac Club Recreation Center, 2261 Opitz Blvd. Construction of a 19,314-square-foot recreation center.