1. Single-family units. Columbia-based PDC Collingbrook LLC. Detailed site plan for 25 single-family units on 39.4 acres on the east side of Church Road, south of Route 50, Bowie.
2. Bank. Laurel-based Citizens National Bank. Detailed site plan for a 3,167-square-foot bank facility on a 1.3-acre parcel on the south side of Lottsford Court at Lottsford Road, Largo.
3. Single-family units. Baltimore-based Foster Communities. Preliminary plan for 36 single-family lots on 18.8 acres on the south side of Walker Mill Road, 300 feet east of Waterford Drive, District Heights.
4. Motorcycle dealership. Bethesda-based GTM Architects. Building permit application for a 30,000-square-foot $2.4 million Harley Davidson Dealership at 11800 Laurel Bowie Road, Laurel.
5. Townhouses. Alexandria-based Drees Co. Building permits for 12 townhouse units on Winding Trail Road, Central Parke at Victoria Falls, an age-restricted community on the south side of Contee Road, west of Route 1, Laurel.
6. Courthouse roof. Gaithersburg-based Coakley Williams Construction company. Building permit application for a $2 million project to rebuild the roof of the county courthouse at 14735 Main Street, Upper Marlboro.
7. Retail. West Hyattsville-based Belcrest Center Inc. Building permit application for an $8 million project to construct retail buildings at 6210 Belcrest Road, West Hyattsville.
8. Condominiums. Oxon Hill-based Chesapeake Custom Homes. Detailed site plan for 112 condominium units on 8.01 acres located on Bock Road, off Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill.
9. Subdivision. Bowie-based K&P Builders. Preliminary plan for 39 single-family lots on 104 acres in the southeast quadrant of Mill Branch Road and Route 301, Bowie.
10. Warehouse addition. Beltsville-based Central Wholesalers Inc. Site plan to add 39,015 square feet to the existing warehouse on the east side of Virginia Manor Road, north of Muirkirk Road, Beltsville.
11. Single-family units. Columbia-based Rouse-Fairwood Development LP. Final plan of subdivision for 36 single-family lots in the Fairwood subdivision off Fairwood Parkway near Fairview Vista Drive, on the south side of Route 450, east of Route 193, Bowie.
12. Senior housing. Warrenton, Va.-based Capitol Properties Inc. Basic plan amendment for 275 units in a mix of assisted, independent living and age-restricted condominiums in Hampton Property, on the west side of Dyson Road, 600 feet north of Brandywine Road, Brandywine.
13. Single-family units. Dunkirk-based Marrick Properties. Final plan of subdivision for 14 single-family lots on 73 acres on the north side of Croom Road, south of Croom Station Road, Upper Marlboro.
14. Residential and retail. Vienna-based WP East Acquisitions LLC. Site plan for a mixed-use project of 282 multi-family units and 21,878 square feet of retail space on 7.5 acres in the northwest quadrant of Old Soper Road and Auth Road, Suitland.
15. Mixed use. Landover-based Inglewood North LLC. Xonceptual site plan for a mixed-use development of retail and office space, housing and two hotels in Woodmore Towne Center, on 244 acres in the northeast quadrant of Route 202 and Route 495, Largo.
16. Single-family units. Calverton, Md.-based NVR Inc. Building permits for 23 single-family units on Oakley Road and Glen Pine Street, in the Glenn Dale Forest subdivision off Prospect Hill Road, near Route 193, Glenn Dale.
17. Church. Beltsville-based Harbor View Contractors. Building permit to construct a 28,635-square-foot building for Greater Morning Star Church at 1700 Ritchie Marlboro Road, Capitol Heights.
-- Compiled by LISA MARTIN