1. Miracle Temple, 5501 Sands Rd., Lothian. $305,760. To Miracle Temple Inc. for a two-story, 50-by-70-foot addition for Bible study.
2. Edgewater Village Center, Central Avenue, Edgewater. $315,000. To Spies Family Limited Partnership for tenant improvements for Edgewater Liquors. 56 Central Ave., Edgewater. $50,000. To Spies Family Limited Partnership for construction. 60 Central Ave., Edgewater. $50,000. To Spies Family Limited Partnership for construction.
3. Centre at Glen Burnie, 6711 Ritchie Hwy., Glen Burnie. $30,000. To PVI Glen Burnie Limited Partnership to relocate a 12-by-15-foot kiosk in the mall for JP Deli in Suite 1012.
4. Arundel Mills, 7649 Arundel Mills Blvd., Hanover. $2.8 million. To Arundel Mills Limited Partnership to build a one-story addition at a Best Buy store. 7659 Arundel Mills Blvd., Hanover. $75,000. To Arundel Mills Marketplace Limited Partnership to renovate Jillian's, a dining and entertainment center.
5. Hanover, Clark Road, Hanover. $368,433. To Hansport Development LLC for mass commercial grading.
6. Villages of Dorchester, Baltimore-Washington Parkway, Hanover. $390,731. To CC-Dorchester LLC for residential grading for 82 townhouses, roads, storm drains and storm water management.
7. TownePlace Suites, 1171 Winterson Rd., Linthicum Heights. $310,177. To BWI TPS Associates LLC for grading for a four-story hotel.
8. Pasadena Assembly of God, 206 Pleasant View Ave., Pasadena. $7 million. To Pasadena Assembly of God to construct a two-story, 64-by-102-foot Family Life Center.
9. Mount Carmel United Methodist Church, 4760 Mountain Rd., Pasadena. $341,133. To Mount Carmel United Methodist Church for commercial grading and to demolish a parsonage and parking lot and construct a sanctuary and school addition.
10. Pasadena, 901 Ninth St., Pasadena. $74,874. To Donald W. Grimes for commercial grading for nine new single-family homes, roads, utilities and storm water management devices.
11. Cypress Cove, 831 Ritchie Hwy., Severna Park. $3.35 million. To Kris-Leigh Seniors Services at Cypress Cove LLC for 51 units for Kris-Leigh Catered Living at Cypress Cove Assisted Living Facility.
12. Severna Park, 115 Clarence Ave., Severna Park. $38,552. To Princess Builders Inc. for residential grading for eight single-family homes and road extensions.
13. Brandon Woods, 7606 Energy Pkwy., Curtis Bay. $1.53 million. To 7606 Energy Parkway LLC to construct a multi-tenant shell office building. $211,134. To 7606 Energy Parkway LLC for commercial grading for construction of a commercial warehouse/office building.
14. Anne Arundel Medical Center, 2001 Medical Pkwy., Annapolis. $2.25 million. To Anne Arundel Medical Center Inc. for alterations to the Infant Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and recovery area on the second floor. $4.07 million. To Anne Arundel Medical Center Inc. for a tenant fit-out in two suites.
15. Westfield Annapolis, 2002 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis. $90,000. To Annapolis Mall Limited Partnership for a tenant fit-out for Maggie Moo's Ice Cream Shop. 2002 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis. $3,000. To May Department Stores Co. for interior demolition of an existing suite for a new tenant. $160,000. To May Department Stores Co. for work in a salon and day spa area.
16. Anne Arundel Medical Center, 1989 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy., Annapolis. $754,718. To Annapolis Exchange Lot I LLC for commercial grading for 502 parking spaces for Anne Arundel Medical Center.
17. Annapolis Towne Center, Forest Drive, Annapolis. $315,022. To Annapolis Towne Center for commercial grading for water and sewer to serve parcel 181 and installation of sediment control and rough grading on parcel 269.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING