1. Office building, 1701 Pennsylvania Ave. NW. Renovation of high-rise office building. Cost: $4 million.
2. Jurys Washington Hotel, 1500 New Hampshire Ave. NW. Interior renovation of all guest rooms. Cost: $2 million.
3. St. Paul's College, 3015 Fourth St. NE. Renovation of college building, parking lot, sidewalks and landscaping. Cost: $7.6 million.
4. Apartment building, 1229 E St. SE. Construction of new building on site of historic shotgun house. Cost: $6 million.
5. Apartment building, 1230 Pennsylvania Ave. SE. Construction of new building on lot abutting the shotgun house lot. Cost: $6 million.
6. Firehouse, 1342 Florida Ave. NE. Renovation of Engine Company 10. Cost: $1.2 million.
7. Apartment building, 2345 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE. Construction of new building. Cost: $1 million.
8. Office building, 101 Ninth St. SE. Renovation of interior to provide Class A office space; repaving of exterior areas; and increase of landscaped area. Cost: $3.3 million.
9. Galen Terrace Apartments, 1641, 1645 and 1649 W St. SE. Alteration and repair of buildings. Cost: $1.1 million.
10. Apartments, 2304, 2308 and 2312 Green St. SE. Installation of new partitions. Cost: $1.1 million.
11. Strait Gate Baptist Church, 3236 Ely Pl. SE. Construction of new church. Cost: $240,000.
12. Henson Ridge, 1401-1451 Shippen Lane; 1419-1506 Tobias Drive; 3201-3215 Henson Rd.; 3144-3235 15th Pl., 1503-1522 Tubman Rd.; 3151-3221 Stanton Rd., 1502-1518 Tanner Ct.; 1509-1531 Tanner St.; 1455-1459 Bruce Pl. SE. Construction of 84 new single-family dwellings as part of the D.C. Housing Authority's Hope VI project. Cost: $100,000 each.
13. Embassy of Ecuador, 2535 15th St. NW. Repair built-in gutter. Cost: $3,000.
14. Lincoln Middle School, 3101 16th St. NW. Installation of 8,000-gallon above-ground fuel oil storage tank for boilers. Cost: $10,000.
15. Yale Laundry Condominium, 437 New York Ave. NW. Excavation, sheeting, shoring and underpinning for new condominiums at the Yale Steam Laundry building. Cost: $101,000.
16. Sidwell Friends School, 3825 Wisconsin Ave. NW. Removal of 3,000-gallon underground gasoline storage tank. Cost: $3,000.
17. George Washington University, 725 21st St. NW. Renovation of existing basement-level hazardous material storage rooms. Cost: $287,000.
18. United House of Prayer, 1713 17th St. NW. Construction of five-story mixed-use building to include apartments. Cost: $2.5 million.
19. Federal Center Plaza, 500 C St. SW. Interior renovation of office space on mezzanine level, first through eighth floors. Cost: $3.2 million.
20. Luna Grill, 1301 Connecticut Ave. NW. Interior demolition to suit new tenant, Luna Grill. Cost: $13,000.
21. Offices, 1220 L St. NW. Renovation of office space on ninth through 12th floors for American Petroleum Institute and installation of communication system between those floors. Two permits: $2.4 million and $245,000.
22. Embassy of the Republic of Rwanda, 1714 New Hampshire Ave. NW. Replacement of existing brick privacy wall; same size, height and location. Cost: $22,000.
23. Harvard University Center for Hellenic Studies, 3100 Whitehaven St. NW. Renovation of existing building. Cost: $99,000.
24. Franklin Tower, 1401 I St. NW. Renovation of 10th-floor office space for Shell Oil. Cost: $50,000.
25. American University, 3201 New Mexico Ave. Selective interior demolition and new construction. Cost: $23,000.
26. Washington Hospital Center, 110 Irving St. NW. Installation of fire alarm and sprinklers; installation of partitions and electrical and mechanical systems in Critical Care Unit on third and fourth floors; installation of new hoist cables; renovations for microbiology laboratory in basement; renovations for nursery on fifth floor; and other unspecified alterations and repairs. Seven permits: $7,000-$400,000.
27. Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, 400 Michigan Ave. NE. Construction of Our Lady of Lavang Chapel on crypt level. Cost: $278,000.
28. Residences, 223-239 R St. NE. Construction of five three-story dwellings. Five permits: $73,000-$102,000.
29. Navy Yard Metro station, 200 M St. SE. Construction of steel and glass canopy over escalator at east entrance. Cost: $250,000.
30. Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Metro station, 2700 24th Street, NW. Construction of steel and glass canopy over escalator at entrance to station. Cost: $250,000.
31. Victory Heights, 1369 Irving St. NW. Construction of 75 apartments for seniors. No cost given.