1. Van Metre Cos., Burke. Subdivision plan for Lakewood Hills, section 10, phase I; 49 houses on 35.1 acres zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) south of Fairfax County Parkway at Huntsman Boulevard. (SD-5466-001-2)
2. Marriott International, Bethesda. Site plan for a 108,000-square-foot Residence Inn on 1.25 acres zoned PDC (planned development, commercial) at 6900 Old Keene Mill Rd. (SP-1988-002-1)
3. Word of Life Assembly of God, Springfield. Site plan for a 128,195-square-foot church with a private school on 12.45 acres, zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) at 5225 Backlick Rd. (SP-3641-003-2)
4. Renaissance at Rugby Road II, Reston. Site plan accepted for Kensington Parc, 34 townhouses on 6.93 acres zoned R-5 (residential, five units an acre) at 12730 and 12736 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy. and 3947 Rugby Rd. (SP-5605-001-1)
5. Moore Lafayette LLC, Silver Spring. Site plan for the Ponds at Lafayette, a 108,065-square-foot office building on 10.35 acres zoned I-3 (industrial, light intensity) and I-4 (industrial, medium intensity) on Pleasant Valley Road near Lee Jackson Memorial Highway. (SP-5951-023-2)
6. Sharon Chapel LLC, Vienna. Application to rezone 6.19 acres from R-2 (residential, two units an acre) to PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units an acre) for houses at 5918 Telegraph Rd. (RZ-2005-LE-032)
7. Concordia Mason LLC, McLean. Application to rezone 3.73 acres from R-3 (residential, three units an acre) to PDH-8 (planned development housing, eight units an acre for houses at 3711 and 3715 Lacy Blvd. and 5817 and 5821 Opah St. (RZ-2005-MA-030)
8. Winchester Homes Inc., Bethesda. Application to rezone 8.74 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to R-8 (residential, eight units an acre) for townhouses at 9604, 9608 and 9612 Fernedge Lane. (RZ-2005-MV-031)
9. Centerpointe Church at Fair Oaks (formerly known as Fairfax Assembly of God), Fairfax. Application to rezone 4.13 acres from C-3 (office) and R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to C-3 (office) for a church at 4100, 4102, 4104, 4106 and 4108 Legato Rd., (RZ-2005-SP-033)
10. Potomac Custom Homes LLC, Vienna. Subdivision plan for the Reserves at Pinecrest, 11 houses on 5.72 acres zoned R-2 (residential, two units an acre) at 4400 and 4416 Old Columbia Pike. (SD-2427-001-1)
11. Old Dominion Land Development Inc., Sterling. Subdivision plan accepted for the Estates at Fair Oaks, 10 houses on 10.74 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) at 3621 and 3643 Highland Pl. (SD-2834-001-2)
12. Equity Corporate Housing Holding Company Inc., Herndon. Site plan for the Reserve at Tysons Corner, 77 townhouses on 6.64 acres zoned PDH-30 (planned development housing, 30 units an acre) on the east side of Gallows Road at Kidwell Drive west of the Capital Beltway. (SP-2481-008-2)
13. Archon Group, Washington, D.C. Site plan for a 4,101-square-foot Commerce Bank on 1.67 acres zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) and C-8 (highway commercial) at 6615 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1). (SP-3484-002-2)
14. Hayfield Center LLC, Alexandria. Site plan for the 12,291-square-foot Hayfield Animal Hospital on 4.66 acres zoned C-5 (neighborhood retail) at 7701, 7707 and 7724 Old Telegraph Rd. (SP-4838-001-1)
15. Chantilly Hotel LLC, Chantilly. Site plan for a 50,058-square-foot hotel addition on 50.82 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) at 4335 Chantilly Shopping Center. (SP-5344-041-2)
16. Natick VA Realty Corp., Natick, Mass. Site plan for BJ's service station at Fair Lakes Center on 62.82 acres zoned PDC (planned development, commercial) at 13053 Fair Lakes Cir. (SP-5727-087-1)
17. Federal Realty Investment Trust, Rockville. Site plan for retail sales on 17.76 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) at 7249 Arlington Blvd. (SP-5945-002-2)
18. Carlyle 9B1 Fairfax LP, Washington, D.C. Site plan for a 154,793-square-foot office on 41.08 acres zoned I-3 (industrial, light intensity) and I-4 (industrial, medium intensity) on or near Braddock Road. (SP-6178-04-1)
19. Equity Corporate Housing Holding Co. Inc., Chicago. Site plan (SP-2481-007-2) for the Reserve at Tysons Corner, 278 multi-family dwellings on 19.04 acres zoned PDH-30 (planned development housing), on the east side of Gallows Road at Kidwell Drive, west of the Capital Beltway (tax map 039-2-01-0013).
20. M and S Holdings LLC, Springfield. Site plan for a 54,697- square-foot office building on 11.4 acres zoned I-6 (industrial heavy) at Cinder Bed Road near Lorton Station Boulevard. (SP-4198-009-2)
21. Rock Stone and Sand Yard Inc., Lorton. Site plan for a 720-square-foot office building on 1.91 acres zoned I-6 (industrial heavy) at 10110 Giles Run Rd. (SP-6103-003-5)
22. Fair Lakes Promenade LP, Fairfax. Site plan for East Market at Fair Lakes, phase 4, 200 housing units on 8.71 acres zoned PDC (planned development, commercial) at Fair Lakes Parkway and Fair Lakes Circle at Market Commons Drive. (SP-7202-007-2)
23. Furnace Associates Inc. Fairfax. Site plan for a 21,000-square-foot recycling facility on 9.67 acres zoned I-6 (industrial heavy) at 10100 and 10018 Furnace Rd. (SP-3800-001-3)
24. Fairfax County Board of Supervisors. Site plan for the Reston Town Center Transit Center on 1.07 acres zoned PRC (planned residential community), north of the Dulles Toll Road and south of Bluemont Way. (SP-7067-018-1)
25. Darya Holdings LLC, Chantilly. Site plan for a 22,529-square-foot warehouse on 3.36 acres zoned I-5 (industrial general) on the east side of Walney Road, north of Mariah Court. (SP-9717-003-2)
26. Dunn Loring Metro Apartment Partnership, McLean. Application to rezone 38,114 square feet from R-20 (residential, 20 units an acre) to R-30 (residential, 30 units an acre) for apartments at 2733 Gallows Rd. (RZ 2005-PR-003)
27. Moon Sik Park, Friendship Heights. Application to rezone 2.04 acres from C-6 (community retail) to C-7 (regional retail) to permit construction of a 75-foot hotel with first-floor retail and other accessory uses at Little River Turnpike and John Marr Drive, about 400 feet east of Backlick Road. (RZ-2004-MA-038)
28. Branch Banking and Trust Co., Falls Church. Special exception application to permit a drive-in bank on 2.6 acres zoned C-8 (highway commercial) at 2148 Centreville Rd. (SE 2005-DR-016)
29. Basheer-Edgemoore-Moutoux LLC, Falls Church. Application to rezone 69.17 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) and R-A (rural agricultural) to R-1 (11.20 acres) and PDH-1 (planned development housing, one unit an acre) for 60 houses on the west side of Beulah Road, about 800 feet south of Leesburg Pike (Route 7). (RZ 2005-DR-006)
30. Franconia Lodge No. 646 Loyal Order of Moose Inc., Alexandria. Special exception to permit expansion of a private club from 4,272 to 10,272 square feet on
6.22 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one
unit an acre) at 7701 Beulah St. (SE 2004-LE-033)
31. Penderbrook Community, Fairfax. Permit for a two-story activities building at 3704 Golf Trail Lane.
32. CP/NBF Westfields LLC, McLean. Permit for a four-story commercial office building at 5155 Parkstone Dr.
33. Fairfield Fairchase I LP, Grand Prairie, Tex. Permits for eight apartments at 4423 Dixie Hill Rd.
34. North Shore Development LLC, Falls Church. Permit for a two-story building at 12054 North Shore Dr.
35. Summit Oaks Associates LLC, Fairfax. Permits for six houses on Treasure Oak Court.
36. Pulte Home Corp., Fairfax. Permits for nine townhouses at Acorn Hollow Lane.