1. Dulles Highpoint, Pacific Boulevard, northwest corner of Sully Road and Cedar Green Road at 1307 Moran Rd. and 1320 Sterling Rd. Subdivide 55.65 acres zoned PD-IP (planned development-industrial park) and PD-RDP (planned development-research and development park) for creation of Pacific Boulevard between Cedar Green Road and Moran Road.
2. Saratoga, Sections 1-2, Stages 2-3, west of Charles Town Pike and north of Creamer Lane at 35489 Charles Town Pike. Subdivide 185.07 acres zoned A-3 (agricultural) for 27 hamlet lots, eight conservation lots, eight associated open parcels, rights of way and all necessary easements.
3. Braddock Corner, intersection of Braddock Road and Gum Springs Road at 42046 and 42090 Braddock Rd. Subdivide 20.62 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) for 90 single-family attached lots and one open parcel.
4. Stone Ridge South Section 47A, west of Gum Springs Road and south of Mineral Springs Circle. Subdivide 144.63 acres zoned PD-CC-SC (planned development commercial center shopping center), PD-GI (planned development general industry) and PDH-4 for 84 single-family units including 25 affordable-dwelling units.
5. Elysian Heights Phase 2, between Route 658 and the Potomac River. Subdivide 90.45 acres zoned PD-RV (planned development-rural hamlet) for 164 single-family detached lots.
6. Potomac Green Section 11, south of Russell Branch Parkway and east of Ashburn Village Boulevard. Subdivide 194.97 acres zoned PD-AA-AR (planned development-active adult-age-restricted) for 97 single-family detached lots and nine open parcels.
7. Brambleton Town Center, southeast of Ryan Road and the future relocation of Route 659 at 42385 Ryan Rd. Special exception to allow up to 40 percent (200,000 square feet) of office space within Brambleton Town Center, Land Bay 2 on 173.29 acres zoned PD-IP and PDH-4, administered as PD-CC-CC (planned development-community center-commercial center).
8. Sheraton Dulles Town Center, Section 2, north side of Atlantic Boulevard, south of Severn Way. Special exception to allow a hotel with restaurant and conference center on 7.92 acres zoned PD-IP.
9. Invisible Towers Sterling Park, northeast of Cascades Parkway at 46700 Middlefield Dr. Special exception to allow a 100-foot stealth telecommunications facility at Sterling Park Safety Center on 5.98 acres zoned PDH-4.
10. Loudoun Hospital Cell Tower, east of Riverside Parkway at 44045 Riverside Pkwy. A 120-foot telecommunications monopole with a seven-foot lightning rod and a 3,600-square-foot compound on 48.53 acres zoned PD-OP (planned development-office park).
11. Estates at Creighton Farms Maintenance, Route 15 about 1.5 miles north of Route 50 at 22536 James Monroe Hwy. A maintenance facility, including office and warehouse storage space, on 286.26 acres zoned A-3.
12. Moorefield Station, Phase 1 Recreation Center, north of Ryan Road and west of Loudoun County Parkway. A 10,615-square-foot recreation center that includes two tot lots, one pergola, a pool and a bathhouse on 80.96 acres zoned PD-TRC (planned development-transit related center).
13. Ariana and Hammond Center, north of John Mosby Highway and east of South Riding Boulevard. A 44,000-square-foot conference center and office building on five acres zoned CLI (commercial-light industrial).
14. Amber Spring Condominium at Stoneridge, Section 17, 0.25 miles south of Route 50 and Gum Spring Road at 24665 Water Iris Square. Construct 304 condominium units and related infrastructure on 11.83 acres zoned R-24 (residential-24 units per acre).
15. South Riding Station Recreation Center, northwestern corner of South Riding Station at 25197 Riding Center Dr. A 4,915-square-foot community center and a pool on 79.98 acres zoned PD-GI and PDH-4.
16. Prospect Business Center, northeast of Moran Road and Acacia Lane at 100 and 104 Acacia Lane. Construct a 52,475-square-foot warehouse with office-flex space and square footage for a future mezzanine on 4.27 acres zoned PD-IP.
17. Ashburn Village, Section 37A, north of Gloucester Parkway and west of Loudoun County Parkway. Construct a neighborhood park as part of the master plan for open space and recreational facilities on 149.65 acres zoned PDH-4.
18. Woodburn Office Park, south of Route 50 and east of Route 609. Construct 88,000 square feet of flex-office space on 7.82 acres zoned CLI.
19. Carolyn Chase, 43889 and 43895 Blue Sky Lane and 25872, 25888, 25922 and 25928 Poland Rd. Rezone 22.71 acres from R-1 (residential-one unit per acre) to R-4 (residential-four units per acre) for 76 single-family homes.
20. Westport, south of Route 50, west of Goshen Road, east of Lenah Road and north of Braddock Road at 41271 and 41543 John Mosby Hwy. and 24328 Elliot Lane and 24669 Goshen Rd. Rezone about 734 acres from TR1UBF (transitional residential) to PDH-4.
21. Braddock Village, south of Braddock Road and west of the future Route 659 at 25158 Lightridge Farm Rd. Rezone 148.5 acres from TR1UBF and TR3UBF to PDH-6 (planned development housing-six units per acre).
22. Townes of East Gate, south of Route 50 on the east side of Poland Road and bisected by the planned alignment of Tall Cedars Parkway. Rezone 59.1 acres from CR-1 (countryside residential) and CLI to PDH-6 to develop up to 324 single-family attached and detached units.
23. Country Springs Wholesale Nursery, east side of Evergreen Mills Road between Reservoir and Ryan roads. Special exception to allow a commercial nursery in the TR-10 (transitional residential) district on 23.9 acres and to allow direct access to a major collector road.
24. Stone Ridge 7-Eleven, southwest corner of Route 50 and Stone Springs Boulevard. Special exception to allow an automobile service station on 1.86 acres zoned PD-CC-SC.
25. Winnie the Pooh Preschool, 42507 Mt. Hope Rd. Special exception to allow extension of the time period in which the school may operate a pump-and-haul waste disposal system and an extension of the deadline for removing the portable classroom on 5.58 acres zoned R-1.
26. Nextel at George Washington University, 20101 Academic Way. Special exception to allow the installation of up to 10 panel antennae and associated equipment on the roof of the building at George Washington University on about 48 acres zoned PD-RDP.
27. C.D. Smith Property Rezoning, north of Braddock Road on the east side of Goshen Road and north of Braddock Crossing. Rezone 125 acres from PD-GI to PDH-4 to develop 455 single-family detached, attached and multifamily units.
28. Red Cedar Village-Conservancy Subdistrict, 20870 Evergreen Mills Rd. Subdivide 60.16 acres zoned PD-RV for 17 conservancy lots.
29. Loudoun County Fire and Rescue Training Center, northeast of intersection of Sycolin Road and Loudoun Center Place. Approval for an addition to an administration training building and support buildings with associated travelways and underground utilities on 97.93 acres zoned JLMA20 (joint land management area).
30. Ryan Park Center, northwest corner of Shellhorn Road and Greenway Corporate Drive. Approval for development of an 87,433-square-foot shopping center on 13.28 acres zoned PD-CC-SC.
31. Lansdowne on the Potomac, child-care center at 18792 Upper Meadow Dr.
32. Jaguar Office Park, a 62,718-square-foot building and a 102,427-square-foot building at 45145 and 45110 Ocean Ct.
33. Spring Hill Suites Hotel, a 92,800-square-foot building at 22595 Shaw Rd.
34. Ashbrook, a 58,825-square-foot building at 20110 Ashbrook Pl.
35. Stone Ridge North, 21 condominiums at 24632 Buttonbush Terr.
36. South Riding, 17 condominiums at 25110 Monteith Terr.
-- Compiled by SANDY MAUCK