1. Single-family and townhouse lots. Toll Brothers Inc., Columbia. A site plan for 53 single-family and 12 townhouse lots on 66 acres at the end of Amity Drive, east of Washington Grove Road in Gaithersburg (8-06012).
2. Single-family lots. HKB Polinger LLC, Washington. A preliminary plan for 66 single-family lots on 208 acres on both sides of Batchellor's Forest Road, east of Georgia Avenue and south of Emory Church Road, in Olney (7-20060090).
3. Multi-family units. Crimson 8400 Bethesda LLC, Houston. A project plan to build 208 multi-family units on 1.9 acres northwest of Wisconsin Avenue and Battery Lane in Bethesda (9-20060060).
4. Mixed-use. Tower Dawson LLC, Rockville. An application for a mixed-use project of 198,400 square feet of office space, 300 hotel rooms and a 75,000-square-foot fitness center southeast of Tower Oaks Boulevard and Wootton Parkway, in the Tower Oaks office park (CPD-2005-0001M).
5. Single-family units and townhouses. Winchester Homes, North Bethesda. A site plan for 34 single-family units and six townhouses on 92 acres on Brooke Road, 650 feet northwest of Route 108, in Sandy Spring.
6. Rezoning application. Shady Grove Investors I and II LLC, Bethesda. A rezoning of 6.9 acres from C-2 to PD-60 to build 477 multi-family buildings northeast of Omega Drive and Research Boulevard in Gaithersburg (G-841).
7. Office space. Chevy Chase Land Trust, Chevy Chase. A preliminary plan to allow 25,648 additional square feet of office space in the Chevy Chase Lake East project southeast of Connecticut Avenue and Manor Road (12002020A).
8. Office building. Boston Properties, Washington. Gaithersburg officials approved a site plan for a new 220,116-square-foot office building on 10.1 acres at 10000 Washingtonian Blvd., as part of a proposed larger park north of Sam Eig Highway and Fields Road (SP-05-008).
9. Condominium project. Perseus Realty, Washington. A project plan for a 96-unit condominium high-rise building on nearly one acre on East-West Highway between Blair Mill Road and Newell Street. (9-06001).
10. Office and cultural arts building. Rockville officials approved a use permit application for a new 65,000-square-foot office and cultural arts building in Rockville Town Center, off Beall and Maryland avenues.
11. Bank building. SunTrust Banks Inc., Atlanta. A building permit for a $1.5 million bank building at 12052 Cherry Hill Rd. in Silver Spring.
12. Single-family homes. Equity Homes, Fairfax. Building permits for four single-family homes on Hill Creek Lane in the Stoney Creek Farm area, off Stoney Creek Road near River Road in Potomac.
13. Townhouses. Bozzuto Homes, Greenbelt. Building permits for six townhouses on Phelps Hill Lane in the Fraley's Green community, located north of Muncaster Mill Road between Redland and Airpark roads.
14. School improvements. Montgomery County public schools, Rockville. A building permit for $6.8 million in improvements, including additional classrooms, a new kitchen and a multipurpose room, at Broad Acres Elementary School at 710 Beacon Rd. in Silver Spring.