In defiance of a court order, opponents of the supersonic Concorde jetliner today bottlenecked with a noisy and slow-moving motocycle during th peak rush period.

With a cacophony of horn-blowing, about 400 cars crept at 10 miles per hour or slower through the airport's roadways, sporadically creating long lines of irritated motorists but falling far short of closing down the airport, as the demonstrators had threatened.

Spokesmen for the major airlines said they held to their flight schedules, mainly by bringing employees in two hours early and urging passengers to arrive far ahead of their planned departures.

The effects of the protest were slight compared with those of an anti-Concorde "drive-in" held at Kennedy on Feb. 22, 1976, in a pouring rainstorm, when a 2,000 car motocade brought traffic to a stand still.

By comparison, today's protest seemed more symbolic than anything, although its leaders promised to return every sunday afternoon until the New York Port Authority makes permanent its year-old temporary at Kennedy. Last week, the authority put off a decision on limited test langings for a third time, in the face of a court appeal by Concorde's developers, the French and British governments, to mandate trial landings here.

"We're sick and tired of their stalling and we will be back with bigger protests until they remove this monstrous atrocity," said Michael Biggio, leader of Restore Our American Rights (ROAR), a citizens' group in Rosedale, Queens, that previously has allied itself with militant opposition of racial integration. Rosedale is adjacent to Kennedy and many of its residents, as well as others in the airport area, oppose Cocorde because of the added noise it would bring.

Biggio in 1975 was acquitted in acontroversial trial connected with the firebombing of the Rosedale home of a black family, and later he was acquitted on charges of threatening a prosecution witness in the case. The black family left Rosedale last year after several ROAR demonstrations at their home.

A state Supreme Court injunction issued Friday ordered the leader of another protest group, Concorde alert, to urge publicly that the motorcode be called off. The leader, Bryan Levinson, complied, saying he was going to stay home today and watch television.

However, ROAR stepped into the void and on Saturday had soundtracks in Queens, brooklyn and Nassau County urging today's turnout.

In front of the International Arrivals Building, Biggio and Joseph Ewald, a ROAR leader and codefendant who also was acquitted in the fire bombing case, exhorted demonstrators to drive slowly and sound their car horns.

"Make noise. Give them a dose of their own medicine," Biggio shouted as the long line of cars, some displaying placards opposing the port authority, crept by.

Biggio accused the police of trying to "sabotage" the protest by breaking the motocade into three units.

"They're trying to make it seem in significant by underestimating the effects, and the media is in on it," Biggio shouted to a group of passengers awaiting transportation out of the airport. He said that by disrupting traffic and forcing the authority to spend money its point even if only a few hundred cars showed up.

The mammoth size of Kennedy airport - which at 5,000 acres covers an area the size of Manhattan from midtown to the Battery - seemed to absorb the motorcade during most of the three hour protest.

While the motorcade slowed traffic to a crawl in the access ramps leading to the central terminal area and eight easily on the Van Wyck Expressway and on 150th Street, the main access highways, except when the three clusters of protesters crossed strategic intersections.

About 150 port authority policemen patrolled the area, instead of the usual 70, and 60 tow trucks stood ready to remove any cars that became conveniently "disabled," a tactic used in last year's demonstration. No arrests were reported.

Edward Franzetti, a port authority spokesman, said about 50 flights an hour were landing and taking off at Kennedy during the protest.

Police were instructed to carry copies of the court order and use as much restraint as possible as long as the motorcade kept moving. "We're not here to bash people, we just want to keep the cars moving," said Milton Caine, another port authority spokesman.