Four Palestinian terrorists who surrendered to Turkish police today after occupying the Egyptian here for two days are expected to be brought before a Turkish court soon and could face the death penalty.

The dramatic surrender that ended the bloody takeover of the embassy was arranged by the Palestine Liberation Organization, which apparently will gain considerable political benefit from its role.

Turkish Premier Bulent Ecevit said that his government had made no concessions to the terrorists to achieve their surrender, and Egyptian Prime Minister Mustafa Khalil said in Cairo that his government had made none.

Although the four Palestinians, who killed two Turkish policemen when they attacked the embassy Friday, jubilantly claimed victory today, Ecevit said they "are not going to leave Turkey" and will be dealt with by the Turkish legal system.

Ecevit, expressing "special gratitude" to the PLO and its leader, Yasser Arafat, announced that Turkey would allow the PLO to open a permanent office in that country soon, a long-held PLO goal.

A PLO member identified as Abu Siras, who headed the team that flew here Saturday from Damascus, Syria, to negotiate with the terrorists, said his organization would open the office "within a few weeks."

The nine hostages freed today, including Egyptian Ambassador Ahmed Gamal Olema, were unharmed.

Seventeen officials and employes of the embassy were inside the building Friday when the four attackers shot their way in. An Egyptian chauffeur died Saturday when he fell as he tried to escape through the third-floor window. Three other hostages escaped Saturday and the gunmen released four women.

The gunmen had demanded that Turkey denounce the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty and break diplomatic relations with the two countries. They also demanded the release of two Palestinian sympathizers under life sentence in Egypt on terrorism charges.

Turkey accepted a PLO offer to mediate and flew the PLO envoys from Damascus Saturday after Lebanon refused the Turkish Airlines plane permission to land in Beirut.

After several session os negotiations this morning, the Palestinians agreed to surrender, but not without a final show.

They came out on the top-floor balcony of the embassy and shouted in Arabic, "Long live the Palestinian people!" and other slogans.

Like hosts ushering honored guests, they brought their hostages to the balcony. The Egyptian ambassador's left hand was forced into the air as he smiled wanly and submitted to being kissed on both cheeks.

Later the Palestinians, looking defiant and relaxed, their left hands raised in gestures of victory, marched down the embassy steps to the gate shouting more slogans. They were then taken into custody by Turkish authorities.

Turkish authorities have not publicly identified the four Palestinians except to say that they are members of the Eagles of the Palestinians Revolution, belived to be a terrorist wing of the Syrian-backed Saiqa Palestinian guerilla force.

Throughout the episode, the PLO denied any responsibility for the embassy attack.

Ecevit, praising the PLO today, said. "I would like to mention with special gratitude the great contribution made by the PLO in the way of avoiding bloodshed."

Ecevit has been in a shaky situation politically, but in the eyes of many Turks he handled the takeover of the Egyptian Embassy with determination and diplomatic finesse, involving such disparate Arab forces as Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Syria in the effort to peaceably and the occupation.