In an effort to limit reporting on the Americans being held as prisoners by Islamic extemists inside the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, the Iranian government has expelled all American reporters, including correspondents of The Washington Post. Using reports from those news organizations that are permitted to continue to function in Iran and from information available outside that country, The Post will continue to report the siege of the embassy, which today entered its 89th day.

Iran's foreign minister, enraged at the escape of six U.S. Embassy employes from Tehran, warned yesterday that Canada "will pay" for smuggling out the Americans.

Sadegh Ghotbzadeh also said he exspects the remaining American hostages in Tehran to suffer because of Canada's "duplicity" and "flagrant violation of international law." But militant Moslems holding the U.S. Embassy indicated there would be no change in their treatment of the hostages. e

Ghotbzadeh, visibly angry, complained at a hastily called press conference that Canada had carried out the removal of the Americans "without notifying Iran" and that he had to "get the news through the news media."

The six were not among the estimated 50 being held in the embassy but had been hidden by Canadian diplomats in Tehran after escaping from the embassy compound when it was overrun by Iranian militants Nov. 4. They left Iran over the weekend when Canada evacuated its entire embassy and shut down its activities there.

"The Canadian government sooner or later will pay for its interference in our internal affairs, for this duplicity and cheating," Ghotbzadeh said. "Because of what they have done here, the Canadian government will be directly responsible for any harsh treatment meted out against the hostages."

Ghotbzadeh said, "Everyone was talking these past couple of months about the violation of international laws by Iran. But now Canada has permitted itself to forge the passports and stamps and to send out some people."

He said the six Americans "most probably" would have been allowed to leave if they had made their presence known to the government. Iran, however, has barred the departure of U.S. Charge d'Affaires Burce Laingen and two other American diplomats who were away from the embassy at the time of the takeover and are now in government custody.

Meanwhile, conditions in the provinces as well as the economy continued to deteriorate.

Tehran radio reported that new fighting broke out yesterday in Kurdistan between Iran's Revolutionary Guards and forces opposed to the regime of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. At least five pro-khomeini guardsmen were killed, the radio said.

Kurdish officials said 17 persons had been killed, including 12 Revolutionary Guards, in fighting Tuesday night.

Tehran radio also broadcast a statement by the city's education staff, complaining that Tehran's school headquarters had been occupied for three days by graduates who were protesting the lack of jobs. They prevented the staff from entering their offices, the radio, monitored in London, reported.

Khomeini's son, Said Ahmad went to Tehran University yesterday in an effort to calm "disorder and disturbance" there, another broadcast said.

In an effort to halt shortages of meat that have led to long lines and disturbances at shops, the government imposed meat rationing in some parts of Iran yesterday.

In other developments:

The physician treating Khomeini, wh o was hospitalized several days ago for a heart disorder, said the ayatollah's condition "is satisfactory, his heart beat is absolutely regular and blood pressure is stable. His general condition is good."

Iranian newspapers urged the government to reject Afghanistan's request for new talks. "Would they talk to Comrade Brezhnev, the real head of the Afghan government, or with overseer Babrak Karmal?" one paper asked.