* June 6, 1982: An explosive device was detonated at the Arlington-Fairfax Medical Center in Falls Church. A man who federal officials said was a member of the Army of God was arrested and charged in the incident.
* Feb. 28, 1984: An explosion ripped through the Prince George's Reproductive Health Center in College Park. The incident is being listed as arson and no arrests have been made.
* July 4, 1984: A bomb placed outside the Washington headquarters of the National Abortion Federation in Southeast failed to detonate, but caused an explosion and severely damaged the building, no arrests have been made.
* July 7, 1984: the Planned Parenthood office in Annapolis was bombed, causing damage to the building estimated at between $40,000 to $50,000. No arrests have been made.
* Nov. 19, 1984: The remains of two bombs were found outside The Planned Parenthood office at the Randolph Medical Center in Rockville after an early-morning explosion. No arrests have been made. Nov. 19, 1984: Another explosion was reported at the Metropolitan Medical and Women's Clinic in Wheaton. No arrests have been made.
* Dec. 24, 1984: An explosive device is detonated on the first floor of a Suitland office building that houses the Metropolitan Family Life Planning Clinic. The clinic, located on the fifth floor, was not damaged. No arrests have been made.
* Jan. 1, 1985: Hillcrest Surgi-Center in Southeast Washington is damaged by an explosive device shortly after midnight. No arrests have been made.