Part of an installation targeted by U.S. jets Tuesday morning as a terrorist training base was shown to reporters here today as a high school for naval cadets, and Libyan officials reported the death of another victim of the bombing.

Officials at Central Hospital here said that the death toll from the U.S. attack rose to 39 today after a 55-year-old man died from his injuries.

Sudanese Defense Minister Maj. Gen. Osman Abdullah Mohammed, here on an official visit, toured the hospital today and criticized the U.S. raid.

"What I have seen this morning is just disgusting. Nothing can forgive attacking civilians," he told reporters.

Foreign ministers of three members of the Nonaligned Movement arrived from India, where the group had been meeting, to express support for Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi.

The delegation, composed of the foreign ministers of Cuba, Yugoslavia and India, said in a statement that they support Libya "in the face of the unprovoked and blatant violations by the United States of America of its territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence."

Libya's director of civil aviation, Mudarak Shama, said Libya had protested what he called "interceptions" of airliners bound for Tripoli by U.S. warplanes to the International Civil Aviation Organization.

He listed incidents involving Bulgarian, Turkish and Yugoslav flights, as well as a Libyan Airlines flight from Rome.

In Washington, a Defense Department spokesman said that he had no information about the Libyan allegations, but it was possible that if a Libyan airliner had flown near the U.S. 6th Fleet, "somebody might have flown up to take a look," Reuter reported.

In another development, the Italian consul in Tripoli said that he had not heard from Bishop Giovanni Martinelli, head of the Roman Catholic Church in Libya, since the bishop was supposedly released Saturday night, The Chicago Tribune reported.

The 41-year-old bishop, who was born in Libya but who is an Italian citizen, was detained along with a nun and three priests 10 days ago.

Martinelli phoned his church in Tripoli Saturday night and said that he had been released from a house in eastern Benghazi where revolutionay guards had held him, the nun and the three priests.

The government-escorted tour of the school at Sidi Bilal did not include a chance to examine the damage done to a Navy diving and underwater training installation 300 yards down the beach, which witnesses said also was bombed during the air strike.

West German professors and Libyan officers at the high school said that the diving center was off limits to them and that they had never been allowed inside the highly restricted facility.

One of the Germans said that he had seen men in civilian clothes entering and leaving the diving center, part of which appeared to be a new facility including a marina with breakwaters jutting into the Mediterranean.

The Reagan administration has described Sidi Bilal as a training base for commandos.

The damage reporters were allowed to see today was heaviest at a building in the cadets' school that appeared to have been a mess hall. The wreckage of the virtually collapsed prefabricated building was strewn with dishes, cafeteria trays and rotting joints of meat.

The commandant of the school, who declined to give his name, said that the school had several hundred students, ranging in age from 13 to 17.

One of the West German instructors at the academy said that two men had been preparing breakfast in the mess hall when the bombs hit and may have been killed. Two of 20 coffins buried Friday at a public ceremony for victims of the raid were draped with the same blue and white Navy flag that flies over the academy.

But the commandant of the school said that he knew only of 15 persons injured at the academy and would confirm no deaths. He said that the students were not in the buildings hit at the time of the attack, but he told conflicting stories about when and how they were evacuated and refused to say where they had been taken.

Today more than 100 students wearing light blue shirts, navy blue trousers and white puttees could be seen studying in one of the remaining classroom buildings. A few also were drilling in the yard.

Three West German teachers interviewed, all employed by Hahn and Kolb, a training company based in Stuttgart, confirmed the basic Libyan account. But reporters were not able to talk to them out of earshot of Libyan officials.

The Germans teach electronics, refrigeration, radar and other technical subjects, they said. They live with their families and three other German instructors in a small compound between the diving installation and the high school.

One of the teachers, Hartwig Looft, said the planes Tuesday struck "very fast." From his window, he said, he saw them firing -- whether rockets or bombs, he could not say -- and heard "big bangs" in the installations on both sides of him.

Another of the Germans counted four explosions, two on each side of the living compound.

But some of the damage at the academy appears to have come about after the 2 a.m. raid, possibly as late as Tuesday night. One of the Germans said that when he returned briefly to the area during the day Tuesday, the dormitory building was still standing but that the next day it had burned to the ground.

A Dutch businessman with friends in the area said earlier this week that a large fire had been seen in the direction of Sidi Bilal on Tuesday evening.

Libyan officials said the dormitory was hit with antipersonnel bombs, but the European accounts and examination of the wreckage, which showed no signs of shrapnel or bomb craters, suggests the dormitory caught fire after the bombing. Several large butane gas canisters in the wreckage would have supplied ample fuel.