The 37 people President Clinton pardoned yesterday:
* Meredith Marcus Appleton II, Oklahoma, 1990, conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine and to distribute cocaine.
* Steven Laurence Barnett, California, 1987, misapplication of bank funds and aiding and abetting the same.
* Russell Carl Clifton, California, 1977, transmission of a false distress signal.
* Albert McMullen Cox, Georgia, 1987, bribery of a public official.
* Bernard Earl Crandall, Illinois, 1985, theft from interstate shipment.
* Eugene Harold Del Carlo, California, 1979, misdemeanor conspiracy and blackmail.
* Kenneth Lee Deusterman, Minnesota, 1991, misdemeanor false statement to the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
* Frank Allen Els, Washington, 1976, possession of an unregistered firearm.
* Arthur Neil Evans, California, 1954, protecting and assisting a deserter from the Army.
* Elizabeth Marie Frederick, South Dakota, 1987, distribution and possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
* Jackie Lynn Gano, Iowa, 1976, receiving money or benefits through transactions of federal credit institution with intent to defraud while officer or employee of institution.
* Daniel Clifton Gilmour Jr., South Carolina, 1985, importation of marijuana.
* Michael Lee Gilmour, South Carolina, 1985, importation of marijuana.
* Theodore Avram Goodman, California, 1981, unauthorized sale of government property.
* Michael Charles Jorgensen, New Mexico, 1981, misprision of a felony.
* Leonard Charles Kampf, Virginia, 1990, conveyance of government property without authority.
* Kenneth Marshall Kaull, Navy, 1976, disobeying a lawful general order, negligently suffering destruction of military property, negligently hazarding two naval vessels.
* Reza Arabian Maleki, North Dakota, 1984, conspiracy to make false statements to the Immigration and Naturalization Service, making false statements to INS, and aiding and abetting the same.
* William Ronald McGuire, New York, 1978, income tax evasion.
* Freddie Meeks, Navy, 1944, making a mutiny during wartime.
* Steven Dwayne Miller, Texas, 1985, possession of counterfeit Federal Reserve notes with intent to sell or otherwise use same.
* Jodie David Moreland, Louisiana, 1987, conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana.
* Lloyd Robert Odell, Washington, 1983, theft of government property.
* John Robert Palubicki, Wisconsin, 1988, conspiracy to defraud the Internal Revenue Service, income tax evasion.
* Patricia Ann Palubicki, Wisconsin, 1988, conspiracy to defraud the IRS, income tax evasion.
* Mark Edwin Pixley, Oregon, 1991, aiding in the manufacture, by cultivation, of marijuana.
* Theodore Alfred Rhone, District of Columbia, 1987, wire fraud and aiding and abetting same.
* Warren David Samet, Florida, 1968, transporting, concealing and facilitating the transportation of marijuana that was acquired without paying the tax imposed.
* Steven Elliot Skorman, Georgia, 1972, distributing LSD.
* Ronald Marsh Smith, Army, 1977, stealing mail matter.
* Richard Beauchamp Steele, Texas, 1989, conspiracy to eliminate competition by fixing prices in interstate commerce.
* Christine Ann Summerbell, Wisconsin, 1984, theft of mail by postal employee.
* Robert A. Suvino, Arkansas, 1988, conspiracy to commit mail fraud and mail fraud.
* Daniel Larry Thomas Jr., Ohio, 1987, illegal use of a communication facility to distribute cocaine.
* Howard Edwin Walraven, Arkansas, 1968, theft from an interstate shipment.
* Martin Harry Wesenberg, Wisconsin, 1964, willfully failing to pay the special occupational tax on wagering, and aiding and abetting same.
* Virgil Edwin West, Oklahoma, 1982, mail fraud.