Here is a list of funds set up to honor victims of the sniper attacks or to assist their families:
* "Sonny's Kids," a fund to benefit needy youths, in memory of James L. "Sonny" Buchanan. C/o Sandy Spring Bank, P.O. Box 10666, Rockville, Md. 20849.
* Sarah Ramos Memorial Fund, for Ramos's husband and young son. 14904 New Hampshire Ave., Silver Spring, Md. 20905.
* James D. Martin Educational Trust Fund, to benefit Martin's son. P.O. Box 10547, Silver Spring, Md. 20904.
* The Lori Lewis Rivera Family Fund, c/o Temple Sinai Nursery School, 3100 Military Rd. NW, Washington, D.C. 20015.
* A trust fund to support the education of Premkumar A. Walekar's two children. Checks should be made payable to Sligo Seventh-day Adventist Church, 7700 Carroll Ave., Takoma Park, Md. 20912; mark donations "Walekar Trust Fund."
* A fund for the 13-year-old boy shot outside Benjamin Tasker Middle School in Bowie. Contributions should be sent to: "He's a Fighter Fund," c/o Riggs Bank, P.O. Box 96758, Washington, D.C. 20090-0560.
* A fund to assist victims of breast cancer or violent crime, established by the family of FBI analyst Linda G. Franklin. Donations may be mailed to: Linda G. Franklin Memorial Fund, Mount Olivet United Methodist Church, 1500 N. Glebe Rd., Arlington, Va., 22207.
* A fund to assist the wife and six children of Kenneth Bridges. The Ken Bridges Memorial Fund, c/o Milligan & Co. CPAs, 105 N. 22nd St., Second Floor, Philadelphia, Pa. 19103.
* National Capital Area Healing Fund, c/o United Way, 95 M St. SW, Washington, D.C. 20024. Donations also can be made through the Web site www.unitedwaynca.org or SunTrust Bank branches in the Washington area.
* The Victims' Rights Foundation, Attention: Sniper Victims' Fund, 814 W. Diamond Ave., Suite 200, Gaithersburg, Md. 20878.