MIAMI AT MINNESOTA
* Time: 1:30 p.m.
* TV: WUSA-9, WJZ-13.
* Radio: WTEM-980.
* Records: Dolphins 9-5, Vikings 4-10.
* Last Meeting: Vikings beat Dolphins, 13-7, on Sept. 10, 2000, in Minnesota.
* Key Matchup: Dolphins RB Ricky Williams vs. Vikings' run defense. Williams is NFL's second-leading rusher with 1,601 yards, 790 in past five games. His 14 rushing touchdowns are tied for second in NFL and one shy of franchise record. Vikings allow only 107.4 yards rushing per game but have allowed 15 rushing touchdowns this season.
* Notes: Dolphins can clinch AFC East title with win and New England loss. . . . Vikings have NFL's worst turnover differential, minus-18. Dolphins are minus-3. . . . Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler's .725 winning percentage (29-11) is highest among active NFL QBs with at least 20 career starts.
SAN FRANCISCO AT ARIZONA
* Time: 5 p.m.
* TV: WTTG-5, WBFF-45.
* Records: 49ers 9-5, Cardinals 5-9.
* Last Meeting: 49ers beat Cardinals, 38-28, on Oct. 27 in San Francisco.
* Key Matchup: Cardinals RB Marcel Shipp vs. 49ers' run defense. Last week against St. Louis, Shipp rushed for 96 yards and two TDs and added an 80-yard TD catch. He has career-high 709 yards rushing and his 4.7-yard average is tied for sixth in NFL (minimum 150 carries). 49ers gave up 90 yards and a TD to Packers RB Ahman Green last week, and allow only 4.2 yards per carry.
* Notes: San Francisco has clinched NFC West title. Cardinals have been eliminated from playoff contention. . . . 49ers WR Terrell Owens leads NFL with 13 TD catches and tops NFC with 100 receptions and 1,300 yards receiving. . . . Cardinals QB Jake Plummer has rushed for 263 yards, sixth best in NFL among QBs.
PHILADELPHIA AT DALLAS
* Time: 8:30 p.m.
* TV: ESPN.
* Records: Eagles 11-3, Cowboys 5-9.
* Last Meeting: Eagles beat Cowboys, 44-13, on Sept. 22 in Philadelphia.
* Key Matchup: Eagles K David Akers vs. Cowboys K Billy Cundiff. With 123 points, Akers, an all-pro last season, leads all NFL kickers. He is perfect on PATs (31 of 31) and 28 of 31 on FGs. Cundiff, a rookie, has made all of his PATs (23 of 23) but has been less successful on FGs, 11 of 18. Cowboys might need strong game from Cundiff, because offense has second-lowest TD total (24) in NFL.
* Notes: Eagles have already clinched second consecutive NFC East title. . . . Cowboys RB Emmitt Smith needs 68 yards rushing for his NFL record 12th consecutive 1,000-yard season.
-- From News Services