Jaret Wright pitched six solid innings, Andruw Jones homered twice and drove in five runs and the Atlanta Braves completed a three-game sweep of the Montreal Expos with a 14-2 rout last night in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The Braves scored 26 runs in the series, and have scored 46 times in San Juan dating from last season.
"We should be the ones in San Juan," Atlanta Manager Bobby Cox said. "We've had good luck here, we like it here."
Jones and J.D. Drew each went 4 for 4 and homered in the sixth inning as the Braves won for the 10th time in their last 13 games.
Charles Thomas, Adam LaRoche and Rafael Furcal also went deep as part of Atlanta's 17-hit attack in front of a crowd of 8,534.
Wright (6-5) gave up six hits and allowed only a run in the fourth.
* GIANTS 8, ROCKIES 4: Barry Bonds hit his 681st homer and San Francisco, at home, snapped its four-game losing streak.
Bonds hit the first pitch of the second inning into the stands in right-center, a few feet from the sign keeping numerical track of his homers. He scored three runs, going 2 for 3 with two intentional walks as San Francisco snapped Colorado's five-game winning streak.
Bonds has been intentionally walked 67 times this season -- just one shy of his major league record set in 2002.
* CARDINALS 4, REDS 2: All-star shortstop Barry Larkin's second error of the season led to the go-ahead run, and Reggie Sanders's seventh-inning single sent St. Louis to victory at home.
Jim Edmonds homered for the second straight game to help the Cardinals complete their seventh sweep, and third in the last four series. The NL Central leaders are a season-best 20 games above .500 and 6-0 on the homestand with three games to go, outscoring their opponents 34-10.
* DODGERS 11, DIAMONDBACKS 0: Kazuhisa Ishii pitched his first career one-hitter, Alex Cora capped a six-run first inning with a three-run homer and host Los Angeles collected its fifth straight victory.
Ishii (10-4) retired his first 12 batters before giving up a leadoff walk in the fifth to Luis Gonzalez and a line single by Shea Hillenbrand.
Ishii, who has not allowed an earned run in six of his 10 career starts against the Diamondbacks, struck out five and walked one.
* METS 10, PHILLIES 1: Mike Cameron homered twice and Steve Trachsel (9-6) pitched seven solid innings to lead visiting New York.
Kaz Matsui had four hits, Cameron had three RBI and Cliff Floyd and Ty Wigginton also homered among a season-high 18 hits for New York, which has won five of six games at Citizens Bank Park.
* PIRATES 4, MARLINS 3: Oliver Perez outpitched all-star Carl Pavano, and Pittsburgh got back to its winning ways in Miami.
The Pirates, who had a 10-game winning streak snapped Tuesday, scored three unearned runs in the fifth to help Perez win his second consecutive start. Before that, he was winless since May 13.
Five relievers finished up, with Jose Mesa getting three outs for his 22nd save in 23 chances.
* BREWERS 4, CUBS 0: Doug Davis (9-6) threw eight strong innings and Geoff Jenkins hit a two-run homer to help complete a three-game sweep in Milwaukee.
* ASTROS 5, PADRES 1: Roy Oswalt (8-6) pitched effectively into the eighth inning, winning his fourth straight start, Jose Vizcaino hit a two-run homer and visiting Houston snapped a three-game losing streak.