Grant Hill scored 32 points, his most in 41/2 years, and Steve Francis had 33 points and 11 assists to lead the Magic over the Utah Jazz, 107-92, last night in Orlando.
Hill shot 13 for 18 in his best offensive performance since scoring 36 points against Minnesota on April 10, 2000. Ankle injuries limited Hill to 47 games the past four seasons, but he appears to be back at full strength.
"I feel like I'm continuing to get better every day at practice and every game, and just really kind of showing my teammates what I can do," said Hill, who played 41 minutes and also had five rebounds and five assists.
Francis scored 23 points after halftime and also had nine rebounds, and Dwight Howard had 11 rebounds, giving him double figures in his first eight games.
Carlos Boozer led Utah with 27 points and eight rebounds.
* SUNS 95, HORNETS 84: In New Orleans, Amare Stoudemire scored a career-high 38 points to power Phoenix past the winless Hornets.
New Orleans attempted only two foul shots, tying an NBA low and breaking the team mark they set in Milwaukee on Saturday when they took only three free throws. Cleveland also went to the line just twice against Golden State on Nov. 26, 1994.
* PISTONS 93, TIMBERWOLVES 85: Chauncey Billups scored 15 of his 21 points in the third quarter as Detroit rallied at home.
Richard Hamilton led Detroit with 24 points and Tayshaun Prince added 19. Kevin Garnett had 24 points and 13 rebounds for Minnesota.
* HEAT 113, BUCKS 106: Eddie Jones scored 27 points and Shaquille O'Neal added a season-high 26 to spark visiting Miami to its second win over Milwaukee in four days. Michael Redd scored 33 points for the Bucks.
* NUGGETS 112, RAPTORS 106: Carmelo Anthony scored 30 points and Kenyon Martin added 24 points and 16 rebounds, powering Denver at home.
Jalen Rose scored 30 points -- including 15 of 16 free throws -- to lead Toronto.
* PACERS 93, HAWKS 86: Jermaine O'Neal had 25 points and 13 rebounds to offset a 30-point night by former teammate Al Harrington in Indiana's win over visiting Atlanta.
* LAKERS 103, CLIPPERS 89: In Los Angeles, Kobe Bryant had 23 points, 6 rebounds and a season-high 11 assists, and Chucky Atkins scored 12 of his 17 points in the first 61/2 minutes of the fourth quarter, helping the Lakers knock off their cross-town rivals.
* GRIZZLIES 101, TRAIL BLAZERS 82: Playing against his former team, Bonzi Wells scored 25 points to help Memphis win on the road for the first time this season.
* WARRIORS 98, BULLS 85: Jason Richardson had 27 points, 8 rebounds and 4 assists as Golden State routed winless Chicago in Oakland, Calif. The Bulls are 0-34 on the West Coast since Michael Jordan's final season in Chicago, when the Bulls beat Sacramento on Nov. 23, 1997.
* SUPERSONICS 79, NETS 68: Visiting Seattle got 17 points from Rashard Lewis and Ray Allen, Danny Fortson and Vladimir Radmanovic added 14 each to help improve the NBA's best record to 8-1.