TeamWLPct.GBBoston7754.588 -- New York7557.568 21/2
Key Series: Sept. 9-11, Boston at New York; Sept. 30-Oct. 2, New York at Boston
TeamWLPct.GBOakland7557.568 -- Los Angeles7458.561 1
Key Series: Sept. 26-29, Los Angeles at Oakland
AL WILD CARD
TeamWLPct.GBNew York7557.568 -- Los Angeles7458.5611Cleveland7459.55611/2Key series: Cleveland at Chicago, Sept. 19-21
NL WILD CARD
TeamWLPct.GBPhiladelphia7162.534 -- Houston7062.530 1/2Florida7063.526 1New York6963.52311/2Washington6964.5192Key series: Pick 'em.
* Philadephia: 19 of the Phillies' remaining 29 games are against the Marlins, Mets, Astros or Nats.
* Florida: 23 of the Marlins' 29 remaining games are against their wild-card foes. The opponent for the other half-dozen games: NL East-leading Atlanta.
* New York: 16 of 30 against wild-card contenders.
* Houston: Because they are in the Central Division, the Astros have only seven games against their wild-card foes. They do play the division-leading Cardinals five times.
* Washington: The Nats face wild-card contenders in 19 of their remaining 29 games.
If the wild-card race goes to the final weekend, these are the pairings:
Philadelphia at Washington
Colorado at New York Mets
Atlanta at Florida
Chicago at Houston