Marscilla Packer scored 18 points, including a key three-pointer in overtime, to lift No. 4 Ohio State to a 66-61 win over host Boston College.
Brandie Hoskins scored 13 points and Jessica Davenport added 12 for the Buckeyes (5-0).
Kathrin Ress led the Eagles (6-2) with 16 points.
The Eagles opened a 50-46 lead on Brittany Johnson's two free throws with 2 minutes 6 seconds to play, but the Buckeyes forced a pair of turnovers and tied it on Packer's two free throws with 48 seconds left.
Boston College had a shot to win in regulation but Brooke Queenan missed a reverse layup with two seconds left.
The teams were tied three times in overtime before Davenport's two free throws pushed the Buckeyes ahead, 59-57. Packer then made a long three-pointer from the left wing for a 62-57 lead with 1:31 left in overtime.
* FLORIDA 58, TEMPLE 55: Dalila Eshe scored 20 points to help the Gators hand the No. 18 Owls their first loss of the season and snap the team's 14-game home winning streak.
Brittany Davis scored 11 points and Sha Brooks added 10 for the Gators (5-1).
Kamesha Hairston had a season-high 24 points for Temple (6-1), which was off to its best start since 1981-82.
The game was tied at 46 midway through the second half before Florida went on a 9-2 run to take a 55-48 lead with 4:06 remaining.
Temple cut it to 55-52, but a technical foul on Lady Comfort helped Florida make it 57-52. Temple closed to 58-55 with 7.9 seconds left, but Jennifer Owens missed a three-pointer at the buzzer.
* DEPAUL 65, PURDUE 54: Khara Smith scored 18 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead the No. 14 Blue Devils past the No. 22 Boilermakers in Chicago.
Smith balanced her offensive output with stellar defense, recording five steals for the Blue Demons. Allie Quigley scored 15 points and made four three-pointers for DePaul (7-0).
Katie Gearlds led the way for Purdue (4-2), scoring 14 points and collecting 11 rebounds.
* RUTGERS 76, SAN JOSE STATE 64: Cappie Pondexter scored a season-high 26 points to lead the sixth-ranked Scarlet Knights past the Spartans in the opening round of the Hawkeye Challenge in Iowa City.
Pondexter's hit a three-pointer with 7:03 left in the game that triggered a 14-2 run to put Rutgers (4-0) ahead for good.
* MINNESOTA 78, NEBRASKA 70: Jamie Broback scored a season-high 22 points and the host Golden Gophers (5-1) made 14 of their first 16 shots before fending off a late rally by Nebraska (2-3).
* UCLA 76, CLEMSON 63: Noelle Quinn scored 19 points and Lisa Willis added 17 as the No. 23 Bruins (4-2) held off the host Lady Tigers for their fourth straight win.
* ARIZONA STATE 78, WESTERN KENTUCKY 64: Amy Denson scored 18 points to lead the No. 15 Sun Devils (6-1) in the championship game of the Wells Fargo Holiday Classic in Tempe, Ariz.
* UTAH 63, LOYOLA MARYMOUNT 47: Kim Smith had 20 points and 10 rebounds to lead the No. 25 Utes (4-1) past Loyola Marymount in Salt Lake City.
* OKLAHOMA 107, ORAL ROBERTS 76: Erin Higgins scored 12 of her 16 points in the second half and sparked a 20-3 run to help the No. 20 Sooners (7-1) win at the Bertha Teague Classic in Stillwater, Okla.