Five of the Washington Redskins' seven victories have been decided by seven or fewer points, with each turning on a big second-half play, crucial fourth-quarter plays or an overtime play:
Washington 9, Chicago 7
* John Hall's 19-yard field goal with 2:54 left in the third quarter capped a 15-play, 63-yard drive.
Washington 14, Dallas 13
* Mark Brunell's 39-yard pass to Santana Moss with 3:46 left in the game capped a 10-play, 76-yard drive that cut Dallas's lead to 13-7.
* Brunell's 70-yard pass to Moss with 2:35 left gave Washington a 14-13 lead and capped a two-play, 80-yard drive.
Washington 20, Seattle 17 (OT)
* Nick Novak's 39-yard field goal with 9:29 left in OT capped an 11-play, 55-yard drive.
Washington 17, Philadelphia 10
* Ryan Clark intercepted a Donovan McNabb pass intended for Greg Lewis at the Washington 3 and returned it six yards with 1:25 left. The Eagles had driven 78 yards on seven plays.
Washington 17, Arizona 13
* Antonio Brown returned Novak's kickoff 91 yards for a touchdown with 3:29 left in the third quarter. (The Redskins cut Novak, the Cardinals signed him.)