President Obama’s two former chiefs of staff, Rahm Emanuel and Bill Daley, actress Eva Longoria, author Caroline Kennedy and a collection of U.S. politicians are among the 35 national co-chairs of Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.
Emanuel, now the mayor of Chicago, and Daley, who left the administration early this year to return to Chicago, will help lead the president’s re-election effort from his home base, where the campaign is headquartered.
Longoria is one of Obama’s Hollywood bundlers. She has helped raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for the campaign.
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, former Ohio governor Ted Strickland, Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee, Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin and Colorado Senator Michael Bennet are also among the co-chairs, according to an announcement by the campaign on Wednesday.
See the full list after the jump.
· Lynnette Acosta – OFA volunteer leader from Florida
· Marc Benioff – CEO of Salesforce.com
· Senator Michael Bennet – U.S. Senator from Colorado
· Mayor Julian Castro – Mayor of San Antonio
· Governor Lincoln Chafee – Governor of Rhode Island
· Ann Cherry – Retired teacher and OFA volunteer leader from North Carolina
· Representative Judy Chu – Representing the 32nd District of California
· Representative Emanuel Cleaver – Representing the 5th District of Missouri
· Bill Daley – Former White House Chief of Staff to President Obama, former U.S. Secretary of Commerce
· Maria Elena Durazo – Executive Secretary-Treasurer of the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO
· Senator Dick Durbin – U.S. Senator from Illinois
· Mayor Rahm Emanuel – Mayor of Chicago
· Senator Russ Feingold – Former U.S. Senator from Wisconsin
· Representative Charles A. Gonzalez – Representing the 20th District of Texas
· Loretta Harper – High School Counselor and OFA volunteer leader from Nevada
· Attorney General Kamala Harris – Attorney General of California
· Sai Iyer – Student at Virginia Commonwealth University and OFA volunteer leader from Virginia
· Caroline Kennedy – Author/President of the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation
· Eva Longoria – Actress and Philanthropist
· Felesia Martin – OFA volunteer leader from Wisconsin
· Bishop Vashti McKenzie – African Methodist Episcopal Bishop
· Attorney General Tom Miller – Attorney General of Iowa
· Kalpen Modi – Actor/Former White House Associate Director for the Office of Public Engagement
· Admiral John Nathman – Retired U.S. Navy Admiral
· Governor Deval Patrick – Governor of Massachusetts
· Secretary Federico Pena - Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation and U.S. Secretary of Energy
· Elaine Price – Retired Ohio resident and OFA volunteer leader from Ohio
· Penny Pritzker – Founder and CEO of PSP Capital Partners
· John Register – U.S. Army Veteran and Paralympian
· Representative Jan Schakowsky – Representing the 9th District of Illinois
· Senator Jeanne Shaheen – U.S. Senator from New Hampshire
· Joe Solmonese – President of the Human Rights Campaign
· Alan Solow – Partner at DLA Piper LLP and past Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations
· Governor Ted Strickland – Former Governor of Ohio
· Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa – Mayor of Los Angeles