The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* How can lobsters grow larger than 20 pounds? (CS Monitor)
* Imposter fish on plates. Sounds fishy. (Sun Sentinel)
* Rush Limbaugh’s new Paul Revere-themed tea. (HuffPo)
* Attention steak eaters: You might want to develop a taste for fish. (The Guardian)
* The Organization for Economic Cooperation predicts a decade of high food prices. (WSJ)
* House approves cuts to food safety programs. (WaPo)
* The first-ever coupon was issued by Coca-Cola in 1887. (WNYC)