Main phone numbers: 202.334.6000 or 800.627.1150.
Address: The Washington Post, 1301 K Street NW, Washington DC 20071
How do I contact Washington Post writers or editors?
Clicking the blue byline of any story on washingtonpost.com will take you to that writer’s biography page, where you should see an e-mail link in the upper right as well as their social media profiles.
To reach a particular news department, click here for email addresses and phone numbers.
How do I send a news release?
To submit press releases or announcements, please contact The Post directly at 202-334-6000 and asked to be put in touch with the department most closely related to the release.
Each department has somewhat different criteria and procedures for press releases.
For any of the questions below, including non-newsroom or general help questions, please use our help portal at washingtonpost.com/help:
- Report technical problems with washingtonpost.com
- Report newspaper delivery issues
- Request a correction
- Contact the readers’ representative
- Send a letter to the editor
- Submit an op-ed
- Get reprints or permission to use Post content
- Submit an announcement or event listing