I actually love Kate. Everyone who's ever met her always says she's so sweet, but it's just fun to imagine all this attention and glamour going to her head. The blog was started in February, shortly after one of her first public outings with Will. She looked really gorgeous and happy, so the first one I made was “Kate Middleton Laughs At Your Dream” and it just went from there. I think I'll have plenty of fun watching [the wedding] from the safety and comfort of my own home with a mimosa or two.
Check out more Kate thoughts below and for the whole shebang, visit Clark’s Tumblr here.
• Wedding survival guide: When and where to watch
• Photos: London prepares for the royal wedding
• Photos: Kate Middleton, princess to be
• Wedding video channel: The latest from London
• Wedding trivia: Make a royal match
• Interactive: Take a 3-D tour of Westminster Abbey
• Royal Wedding 2011: All the latest news, photos, video
* On Friday, catch live blogging of the wedding starting at 4 a.m., and live video beginning at 5 a.m. at washingtonpost.com/royalwedding.