Tell us how you’re processing the news by sharing your thoughts on three questions:
1. How did you learn that U.S. troops had killed Osama bin Laden?
2. What was your immediate reaction?
3. And, now that you’ve had some time to process the news, what does bin Laden’s death mean to you?
Record a video of your thoughts and upload it below and we’ll add the best ones to a playlist on this post. If you want some inspiration, check out these videos of people in Washington D.C. and New York City reacting to the news:
• Photos: The life of Osama bin Laden
• Video: Watch Obama’s full announcement
• Video: Celebrations in front of White House
• Osama bin Laden killed; ‘Justice has been done’
• Opinion: The pursuit of bin Laden
• Al-Qaeda threat more diffuse but persistent
• Leader of terrorist group al-Qaeda was 54
• A moment of unity in a divided nation
• Afghanistan reacts to the death
• Full coverage: News, videos, photos