Still trying to figure out who gets your vote on Tuesday? We wouldn’t recommend using a celebrity’s opinion as guidance — especially if their last name begins with a K and ends in “-ardashian” — but if you’d like to see how the stars are voting this year, look no further:
• Future president Leslie Knope — er, Amy Poehler — has endorsed Obama.
• In a tongue-in-cheek endorsement of sorts, Joss Whedon thinks Romney will be the president best-suited to bring on the zombie apocalypse.
• Kelly Clarkson is going with Obama, even though she calls herself a “Republican at heart.” It’s the president’s stance on gay marriage that swayed her.
• Today in Scranton, Pa.: Jon Voight stumping for Romney.
• Bruce Springsteen is opening for Michelle Obama tonight at a rally in Des Moines.
• And in an Obama endorsement that also sounds like a dare, Will Ferrell pledged to “do anything to get you to go out and vote on Nov. 6,” including eating toenails and underpants, and punching himself in the face.
• Not endorsing a candidate? Taylor Swift. The singer told NPR that she’s too young to tell other people how to vote. “I know who I’m going to vote for, but I don’t think that it’s important for me to say it, because it will influence people one way or another. And I just want to make sure that every public decision I make is an educated one.”